Annie - Hubby's surgery was a success

Old May 4th 04, 07:40 PM
Annie Wxill

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
Such wonderful news. Purrs for continued progress and fun for the

tourists.

Charleen

Thank you for your support. Full recovery will take time, but we are amazed
at the recovery so far. Also, we had a great time with JoJo on Saturday.
The weather was perfect and she gave us a great tour of her hometown.
Annie

Old May 4th 04, 07:42 PM
Annie Wxill

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
That's wonderful, JoJo. Please continue to keep us updated re the
hubby's surgery as well as with Annie and her daughter. We'll continue
to send out purrs and good wishes for you all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Isn't JoJo great for passing on the updates and for showing my daughter and
me such a good time? She even ordered perfect weather and the trees were in
bloom and the tulips were up.
Annie

Old May 4th 04, 07:49 PM
Annie Wxill

"JoJo" wrote in message
- The Dr. Suess bunch (Yertle, Sama and Max) go down
today for weights. If over 2 lbs up for adoption they go - noooo.....I

hate
seeing them go. I don't think they are big enough yet, maybe another two
weeks. I don't want to say goodbye.
JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html

JoJo,
I've got Rosie and Cinder sending comforting purrs to you and hopeful purrs
that the kittens will all find wonderful homes. Oh, yeah, and hugs to you
to help you through saying goodbye to them.
Annie

Old May 8th 04, 05:14 AM
badwilson

I'm glad that Jim is doing so well, Annie. Yes, it is amazing that they can
be up and about so soon after the surgery. Dennis walked around with a
walker for the first day after the surgery and after that he was on his own
with no problems. It's very easy to start to do too much though. Dennis
felt much better than he did before the surgery only a few days out. He
kept thinking he was healed up, but he really should have rested more on the
couch when we got home from the hospital. And that jogging in sandals thing
was just nuts! Mind you, it was 9 months after the operation, but I think
it's safe to say that it's a no-no forever. We are just glad that he didn't
re-injure himself permanently.
All the best for Jim's recovery :-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Thanks, Britta. Best wishes to Dennis to continue to have good health and
hugs for you, as well.
By-the-way, I told Jim about your warning about jogging in sandals. He's
not jogging anywhere right now, but it's pretty amazing that he could be

up
and walking an hour after his surgery.
Annie
"badwilson" wrote in message
Hey, that's great news! I'm so happy to hear that. Hopefully he

continues
to recover well.
Must be a good omen to have a nice view of the city from your hospital

room.
Dennis' hospital room also had a spectacular view when he had his back
operation.
Britta

Old May 8th 04, 05:46 PM
Annie Wxill

"badwilson" wrote in message
All the best for Jim's recovery :-)
--
Britta

Thanks, Britta. Jim is getting stronger each day and is being extremely
careful and getting a lot of rest. I warned him about the jogging in sandals
scare. He expects to be back at work in about three months.
Annie

Annie - DH update JoJo Cat anecdotes 14 April 30th 04 05:43 AM
O.T. spinal surgery & RPCA we will meet Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 84 April 26th 04 10:40 PM