Cats training their hoomin

Old May 31st 04, 02:44 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:03:03 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:21:37 -0500, Steve Touchstone
yodeled:

On Sun, 30 May 2004 17:24:34 +0700, "badwilson" wrote:

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

in
message ...
That's what I need to get, one of those turbo trainers. That way I'd
actually ride my bike at this time of the year. It's way too hot out

and
my
bike is just sitting around in the laundry room :-(

Cycling on a turbo is even hotter - you aren't generating the breeze

that
cools
you off when you cycle for real.

Cheers, helen s

Yes, but being indoors, the airconditioner can cool the room down to a
frigid 25C whereas outside it is 39C. Then, with the aid of a couple of
strategically placed fans, it would be great! That's what I do with my
elliptical. It's in front of the TV, and I crank the aircon and place

the
fans. It just would be nice to have some variety.

Sounds like what I used to do before I retired from the Army. Had
stations set up around a spare bedroom where the weights/exercise
stuff was set up, each with their own dedicated fans. Would have been
easier if I could have made it to the unit physical training, but I
was a staff puke who was usually already/still stuck in the office
while the unit was out keeping in shape.

But how much more difficult it must be without an audience of kitties
staring at one!
They love exercise-- they can watch it all day.

LOL! That's soooooo true! Vino loves to torture me by looking ultra-comfy
while I'm sweating away. When I lift weights, he likes to meatloaf upon my
chest to distract me from what I'm doing. It's so sweet though, I just pet
him between sets :-)

Stinky just gets all excited when I get down on the floor. God knows
why, he's *NEVER* on the floor. It makes me nervous to be swinging
the weights around when he pokes his little head into everything,
though.
He enjoys it when I do yoga, too. He likes to demonstrate how he is
much, much more flexible than I will ever be, without ever practicing.

Theresa

Old May 31st 04, 03:56 PM
badwilson

[...]

I know, I worry about dropping a weight on him. I try to be extra careful
though and he does keep away from me when there's weights swinging around.

He enjoys it when I do yoga, too. He likes to demonstrate how he is
much, much more flexible than I will ever be, without ever practicing.

Ahhh, yes. To be so flexible. Why, if I could lick myself down there, I
wouldn't miss my husband so much when he goes away ;-)
--
Britta (who's obviously had a couple of drinks tonight, or else she would
never write anything like this!)

Old May 31st 04, 10:07 PM
polonca12000

Awww, he is your own personal trainer, Britta!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snipVino loves to torture me by looking ultra-comfy