Princess Wants Your Attention

Old June 5th 04, 03:26 AM
badwilson

Awww, she's *perfect*! Great picture!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered
in fur!
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Ron Z" wrote in message
link.net...
I haven't posted a photo of Princess in a while and she's too beautiful to
keep to myself. Check out Miss Big Eyes herself in my Shuttercity

gallery:

http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowPhoto.cfm?PhotoID=77537

--
Ron Z.
http://web.newsguy.com/rzeidler

Old June 5th 04, 03:50 AM
Annie Wxill

"Ron Z" wrote in message
link.net...
.... Check out Miss Big Eyes herself in my Shuttercity gallery:
http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowPhoto.cfm?PhotoID=77537
Ron Z.
http://web.newsguy.com/rzeidler

Wow! She really is a gorgeous little princess.
Annie

Old June 5th 04, 05:53 PM
Christine Burel

"Ron Z" wrote in message
link.net...
I haven't posted a photo of Princess in a while and she's too beautiful to
keep to myself. Check out Miss Big Eyes herself in my Shuttercity

gallery:

http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowPhoto.cfm?PhotoID=77537

--
Ron Z.
http://web.newsguy.com/rzeidler

She's just a gorgeous girl, Ron! Plus you are a very talented photographer!
Christine

Old June 5th 04, 07:47 PM
Ron Z

Thanks everyone. Penny the Cat is still well, too. It's hard to believe that
Penny is 6 years old now and Princess will be 6 very soon.

--
Ron Z.

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
"Ron Z" wrote in message
link.net...
I haven't posted a photo of Princess in a while and she's too beautiful

keep to myself. Check out Miss Big Eyes herself in my Shuttercity

gallery:

http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowPhoto.cfm?PhotoID=77537

Thats a gorgeous picture of a stunning subject. You are indeed very lucky

be blessed with such beauty in your life!

Yowie