Barn kittens update 5 (kitten No. 6 photo)

Old June 8th 04, 11:58 PM
Bridget

HOW CUTE!!! I love that wedge on her face. She really doesn't look
anything like the others, does she. It does make you wonder if the
mother cat went and raided someone elses litter when her kittens went
gone. She also looks older and like someone said, her eyes look they
are changing while the other kittens don't.

Bridget - who votes for short hair

Annie Wxill wrote:
I posted a photo of kitten No. 6 in Annie's photos in
.

I'm sure this one is a little girl. She looks like a shorthair to me. I'm
wondering if my DD is confusing kitten fuzz with a longhair. Maybe the other
kittens are not longhair after all?
What do you think? Will they be long or short-hair.
Also, how old do you think she is?
Annie
Annie

Old June 9th 04, 12:48 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "Annie Wxill"
artfully composed this message within
on 08 Jun 2004:

What do you think? Will they be long or short-hair.
Also, how old do you think she is?

Me no have that group to see kittens.

--
Cheryl

Old June 9th 04, 01:23 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:11:24 -0500, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

I posted a photo of kitten No. 6 in Annie's photos in
.

I'm sure this one is a little girl. She looks like a shorthair to me. I'm
wondering if my DD is confusing kitten fuzz with a longhair. Maybe the other
kittens are not longhair after all?
What do you think? Will they be long or short-hair.
Also, how old do you think she is?
Annie

She looks to be a shorthair to me, as that's pretty much what LB's
babies looked like when they were fuzz balls. If I had to guess age,
I'd say around 6 or 7 weeks - but I'm no expert so am going on my
memory of LB's babies
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 9th 04, 02:08 AM
badwilson

Awww, so adorable! Looks shorthair to me. Vino was like that as a kitten.
I hoped he's turn out to be a longhair, but he's shorthair, although his
hair is very fluffy and soft, like rabbit fur. I love it :-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered