Ladies: a website just for us!

Old September 28th 05, 01:04 PM
Kathryn

"singh" wrote in message
OT, or not OT? That is the question; whether 'tis nobler in mind...oh,
what the devil am I thinking? Brandy would not let me sleep all night.
We sequestered her to keep her from stealing the other cats' food
(because they'll start riots if we remove the munchie-dish) and I slept
upstairs with her; she spent all night walking on me; kneading, purring
and licking me. Normal behavior, but on other nights Louie is fair game
too. She'll be going to the vet in an hour or so, my little baby girl,
and I'll be going bats all day.

I could not bring myself to sleep last night and spent my time fiddling
with Google. I have a dark and dirty secret: I'm a lipstick fiend, a
gourmand of makeup, and would you believe there's a company called Cat
Cosmetics? (www.catcosmetics.com) I thought it was a scream. They seem
for real. And they are for the twolegged folk among us, for what need
hath a cat for cosmetics? I envy the natural beauty of my kinder
sometimes, because I need to put mine on from a jar and all they have to
do is lick themselves and voila! Roxie especially must have been a
fashion queen in her past life. She walks like a supermodel down the
runway, with near-perfect elegance and grace, and is very tall and
slender. The only thing slender on her Mama is perhaps her little
finger!

First thing I spotted was a product called Open Sesameow! (My kitty is
called Sesame). Looks like they don't ship overseas though.

Kathryn

Old September 29th 05, 11:11 PM
jmcquown

Kathryn wrote:
"singh" wrote in message
[...]

I have the opposite problem. I, too, am a cosmetic fiend. I was purchasing
items from CCB-Paris. They stopped shipping to the U.S. and Canada. Lucky
for me, when I was still flush with cash, when I found items I adored I had
the forethought (or perhaps a psychic flash!) to purchase more than one of
those items, particularly some of the lipstick, the "praline" shade of
eyeliner which is perfect - not too dark for my very pale complexion - and
base makeup.

Jill

Old September 30th 05, 07:27 AM
Singh

I was a CCB-Paris fan too, and madder than a wet hen when they cut off my
supply lines. I think it was the Freedom Fries thing that started it,
myself. :-)

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 30th 05, 01:01 PM
jmcquown

Singh wrote:
I was a CCB-Paris fan too, and madder than a wet hen when they cut
off my supply lines. I think it was the Freedom Fries thing that
started it, myself. :-)

Blessed be,
Baha

LOL Probably not the Freedom Fries! I know they used to have a small
distribution center in east TN and that closed down. I think it was too
costly for them to maintain distribution to North America; they had some
pretty good prices and always sent a free "gift". And wasn't it great when
you'd get one of the items you purchased free? Oddly, it was always the
most expensive item, too, IIRC.

Jill