My Cat Comes Home

Old January 30th 05, 02:21 AM
Jean B.

The Eagle wrote:

I want to thank everyone for their best wishes regarding my cat. His blood
work came back with normal readings, and he is being treated for an
infection with an antibiotic (amoxicillin). The doctor believes it is a
respiratory infection. He was also prescribed an appetite stimulant, but he
began eating a little bit right when we got home. I had never heard him
growl before -- he was one teed off little pussy cat in the cat hospital.
Anyway, he is now home and he goes back next week for a follow-up. He is
already showing more signs of life.

Again, thank you everyone for sending the purrs my way. I didn't sleep a
wink last night, but now that my little buddy is back home, I think I'll
take a nap with him.

Sincerely,

ges

I'm glad your baby is back. I agree that it is pretty impossible
to sleep when our cats are sick and in the hospital..........
--
Jean B.
Old January 30th 05, 09:49 AM
sarah

Always remember - you cannot deny being a cat person if you are owned by a
cat!

sarah