declawing and feeding volume

Old August 21st 03, 10:29 PM

From: Katra

BTW, here is my reciept for the cat tower.

I wondered why you posted a receipt for the cat tree, so this got me curious.
Not that I doubt you, Katra, but I checked Ebay and the only thing you've
bought is one of those electronic shock dog collars back in July. I also
checked the seller, and he has not sold anything in the last 7 days. What is
also odd is that Keitha3 has absolutely no feedback whatsoever, which leads me
to believe this identity is brand new on Ebay.

Lauren
________

I just looked for the Keitha3 identity and looks like the card has
been in exsistence, and unused since 1999...
The seller is not using that ID. Here is the auction for the cat
tower:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=20 740&rd=1

The seller ID is FelineFurniture with a feedback rating of 29. I did
not bid, I bought privately...

BTW, that "shock collar" I bought was simply a bark collar. It does
not really shock, it's kinda like the "Scat Mat" for cats. I just
tingles unpleasantly with a static charge. I charged it when I got it,
then placed the electrodes firmly against the palm of my hand and
activated it. I barely felt anything, it just kinda itched. Willow is
a small dog and has been a bit yappy lately since we got the border
collie. He's jealous. ;-) The collar is helping to curb the problem.
I used the collar on myself first as I did not want anything really
painful going around my dogs neck!
Old August 21st 03, 10:29 PM