Just in case any one in interested...

Old October 8th 05, 12:48 PM

Default Just in case any one in interested...

Just in case any one in interested..oxy is an intelligent but very
strange individual who suffers from the delusion that he is in fact
a cat

Axel

Old October 11th 05, 10:02 PM

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Just in case any one in interested..oxy is an intelligent but very
strange individual who suffers from the delusion that he is in fact
a cat

cute fella. I like him curled up in the sink!

Yes he is strange that way... as soon as he hears my
shaving he runs to the bathroom and jumps up and
lies in the sink. Although these days as I am across
an ocean from him, he insists on sitting on the bed
next to my friend and purring while I speak to her.

I used to have a former cat (many years ago) who
also used to sleep in the sink on occasion. He
also found a very round plant in the garden and used to
sleep on that. He also used to try and follow me
down the road when I left the house.

Axel
Old October 15th 05, 06:16 PM
Ray or Fran