Pics of Nikki (?)

Old October 15th 03, 06:13 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

It's been cold here lately, so Nikki crept under the covers. Her tail's not
cold, though, by the looks of it.

http://tinyurl.com/r1h5

Nikki is also keeping her hold over the box. Sleeping on the watch?

http://tinyurl.com/r1gw

I used to be scared of zombie cats rising from their coffins, but
Nikki has such sweet paws, I've now gotten over this hangup!
Thanks!

Old October 15th 03, 06:31 PM
lrulan

Marina, your cats are the funniest duo in this group. I bet they give hours
of fun.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 15th 03, 06:52 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Nikki is also keeping her hold over the box. Sleeping on the watch?

http://tinyurl.com/r1gw

Cat in a box - one of Waffles's favourite positions.

oooh-err Missus, should Waffles & "positions" be mentioned within earshot of
Frank?? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

This is an invalid email adress to thwart spammers
To get my correct email remove the dependency on fame & fortune from
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Any speeling mistakes are as a result of cats on the keybrrrdd

Old October 15th 03, 07:30 PM
Marina

"lrulan" wrote
Marina, your cats are the funniest duo in this group. I bet they give

hours
of fun.

I do get several chuckles out of them, every day, but when I saw Nikki's
paws sticking up out of the box I was ROFLing a long while before I could
pull myself together enough to reach for the camera.

--
Marina

Old October 16th 03, 12:21 AM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
It's been cold here lately, so Nikki crept under the covers. Her tail's

not
cold, though, by the looks of it.

http://tinyurl.com/r1h5

Nikki is also keeping her hold over the box. Sleeping on the watch?

http://tinyurl.com/r1gw

--
Marina

LOL! I think it's possible that Nikki and Emily were separated at birth...
Brenda

Old October 16th 03, 01:24 AM
Gizela

That poor tail must've done something really bad to get treated that way!!!!

ROFL!!

Thanks for the piccies

Angela and Gizmo

Old October 16th 03, 04:07 AM
Alan Erskine

The surest sign I've seen yet that it's coming up on winter in the U.S.

Love that shot!

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

The U.S. Government is in the
peculiar position of toppling foreign
governments in the name of democracy.

Oh, how democractic!

Old October 16th 03, 04:45 AM
badwilson

LOL! How cute :-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old October 16th 03, 05:38 AM
Marina

"Alan Erskine" wrote
The surest sign I've seen yet that it's coming up on winter in the U.S.

And here in Finland, too. )

--
Marina

Spicey Pics SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 10 October 4th 03 07:06 AM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM
Pics again Marina Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 03 02:19 AM
Hoppy Purrday Nikki! dsh-diva Cat anecdotes 10 August 16th 03 11:58 PM