Lilly-Beth, 5/2007 - 4/16/2009

Old April 17th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Lilly-Beth, 5/2007 - 4/16/2009

Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today, after she
was hbc. My human mommy found her when she came home from work. She
thought my momma was sleeping in the yard until she went to pet her. Her
had no marks on her, except a little blood on her lips. My h/m said
she went fast. Her was a very pretty girl, Tiger and white tuxedo
with patches of orange stripes on her cheeks.

My h/m doesn't know how to do a candle, so could Mosey do one for my
momma? Her name is Lilly-Beth, house of Stott.

Thank you,
Gordon

H/M note: Lilly (my silly Lilly) was a 'hard stray' that had I fed and
gave shelter to for the last 2 years. She was a very scared bitty baby
when her momma Princess (RB)brought her to my garage feeding station. I
tried to trap her to have her spayed, but was unsuccessful. She would
vanish for a couple of weeks, and bring back her babies not long after
she had them. It was only in the last two weeks that I was able to pet
her - as long as she wasn't looking! She brought Gordon to me when he
was about a month old. He is 10 months old now, and is getting to be a
big boy.

I miss my girl.
Old April 17th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Purrs and prayers and you lovely friend will be greeted at the bridge by
many wonderful cats and doggies.

Old April 17th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mishi wrote:

[...]

My sympathy for your loss, but you earned some trust if she brought
her bitties around to you, and that's a good piece of communication.
Puurrrrrrrs fur your house this day and for wonderful Lilly. May
Bast bless.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 17th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:34:17 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

Purrs and love from Beauty and Cinder. You will meet again at the
Brij.
Old April 17th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 16, 8:34*pm, Mishi wrote:
Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today, after she
was hbc. My human mommy found her when she came home from work. She
thought my momma was sleeping in the yard until she went to pet her. Her
* had no marks on her, except a little blood on her lips. My h/m said
she went fast. *Her was a very pretty girl, Tiger and white tuxedo
with patches of orange stripes on her cheeks.

My h/m doesn't know how to do a candle, so could Mosey do one for my
momma? Her name is Lilly-Beth, house of Stott.

Thank you,
Gordon

Yoo iz a gud boy Gordon to tell usses about your kitty-mommy. Mine
mommy an I wiv togethur an I wud miss herself furry, furry mulch. Sew
I gno how yoo feels. I will go see da cannel affer da Mosey do it.
Yoor mommy wud be doin urselfs a favur iff shee wud wook up mine
bruvver Winnie. Hee allus had our mommie Maggy May wiff hisself an hee
wud wike to see a mommy cat.

Missy

H/M note: Lilly (my silly Lilly) was a 'hard stray' that had I fed and
gave shelter to for the last 2 years. She was a very scared bitty baby
when her momma Princess (RB)brought her to my garage feeding station. I
tried to trap her to have her spayed, but was unsuccessful. She would
vanish for a couple of weeks, and bring back her babies not long after
she had them. It was only in the last two weeks that I was able to pet
her - as long as she wasn't looking! She brought Gordon to me when he
was about a month old. He is 10 months old now, and is getting to be a
big boy.

I miss my girl.

We are all purring for your broken heart, Bear and I trying and the
cats actually purring. Strays are difficult but very rewarding. You
did well by her. And she has left you her little boy to care for. You
may very well know her presence again, perhaps in some fashion that we
cannot imagine.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 17th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Mishi wrote:

Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today, after she
was hbc. My human mommy found her when she came home from work. She
thought my momma was sleeping in the yard until she went to pet her. Her
had no marks on her, except a little blood on her lips. My h/m said
she went fast. Her was a very pretty girl, Tiger and white tuxedo
with patches of orange stripes on her cheeks.

My h/m doesn't know how to do a candle, so could Mosey do one for my
momma? Her name is Lilly-Beth, house of Stott.

Thank you,
Gordon

gentle snip

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur her jerney to haff bin swift, an fur her to
haff menny happy reeyoonyuns at da Bridge.

She is sayf now, an healffy.

Giff yur hoomin sum speshul smurgles frum us...shee luffd yurmomcat an
is furry sad rite now.

Mietze, wiff effurywun gently purring
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old April 17th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:34:17 -0400, Mishi's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and is sendink mine purrs for kitty and
hooman alike.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/16/2009 10:52:23 PM

Old April 17th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:34:17 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today, after she
was hbc. My human mommy found her when she came home from work. She
thought my momma was sleeping in the yard until she went to pet her. Her
had no marks on her, except a little blood on her lips. My h/m said
she went fast. Her was a very pretty girl, Tiger and white tuxedo
with patches of orange stripes on her cheeks.

My h/m doesn't know how to do a candle, so could Mosey do one for my
momma? Her name is Lilly-Beth, house of Stott.

Thank you,
Gordon

We are very sorry to hear this. It can be very difficult for those left
behind when a kitty's time comes. We are purring for all of you, human
and feline. I'm sure that Cleopatra Silvercat will greet Lilly-Beth.

Amelia
Old April 17th 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default A candle for Lilly-Beth

This isn't Mosey, this is Amelia. I am not really sure how to do the
candle thing, but I think I figured it out. Lilly-Beth's candle is
available at http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...=eng&c=8218753

Amelia

OT You know you are living in 2009 when Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 March 5th 09 03:36 AM
Bzie 2009 Granby Cat community 1 January 5th 09 01:43 AM
Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009 Anti Shado Cat community 15 January 1st 09 06:46 PM
Lilly Cat Meowmie Carol Cat community 29 August 14th 08 03:39 PM
More Lilly updates sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 28 February 10th 07 10:17 PM