cat miracle

Old July 25th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default cat miracle

after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
Goofy actually just sat there watching me wind it back up. I was in shock
that he didnt attack it.
He sure pays alot of attention to it when its coming off the roll at the
source swiping and biting it.

Old July 25th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 25, 3:07*pm, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
Goofy actually just sat there watching me wind it back up. I was in shock
that he didnt attack it.
He sure pays alot of attention to it when its coming off the roll at the
source swiping and biting it.

He thinks you pulled it out to play with it and is watching and
waiting for you to swipe and bite it.
Old July 26th 11, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Michael Lane

Matt wrote :

after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
------------------------------------
yea they can tear roll toilet paper up .

Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

Old July 26th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:23:03 -0700 (PDT), hopitus
wrote:

On Jul 25, 3:07*pm, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
Goofy actually just sat there watching me wind it back up. I was in shock
that he didnt attack it.
He sure pays alot of attention to it when its coming off the roll at the
source swiping and biting it.

He thinks you pulled it out to play with it and is watching and
waiting for you to swipe and bite it.

Yes, or to make another offering for him.
Old July 26th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Jul 26, 6:58*am, (Michael Lane) wrote:

yea they can tear roll toilet paper up .

When Dunzi (RB) was a kitten if we had friends round and one of them
asked to use the toilet we had to point out the toilet roll was kept
on top of the desk just inside the bedroom door and would they put it
back after they'd finished with it? Left in the toilet she shredded
it to bits then kicked the shredded roll down the toilet, which meant
either a messy retrieval or if someone wasn't looking a blocked toilet
when it was flushed followed by a VERY messy retrieval afterwards but
she wouldn't touch it if it wasn't in the bathroom!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 26th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 25, 5:23*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 25, 3:07*pm, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
Goofy actually just sat there watching me wind it back up. I was in shock
that he didnt attack it.
He sure pays alot of attention to it when its coming off the roll at the
source swiping and biting it.

He thinks you pulled it out to play with it and is watching and
waiting for you to swipe and bite it.

I think that IS the explanation. Goofy is just being polite.
Brilliant explanation.

--
Will in New Haven
Old July 26th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 6:58 am, (Michael Lane) wrote:

yea they can tear roll toilet paper up .

When Dunzi (RB) was a kitten if we had friends round and one of them
asked to use the toilet we had to point out the toilet roll was kept
on top of the desk just inside the bedroom door and would they put it
back after they'd finished with it? Left in the toilet she shredded
it to bits then kicked the shredded roll down the toilet, which meant
either a messy retrieval or if someone wasn't looking a blocked toilet
when it was flushed followed by a VERY messy retrieval afterwards but
she wouldn't touch it if it wasn't in the bathroom!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lol at the additional kick after being done with the dirty work ahahah

Old July 27th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

When Dunzi (RB) was a kitten if we had friends round and one of them
asked to use the toilet we had to point out the toilet roll was kept
on top of the desk just inside the bedroom door and would they put it
back after they'd finished with it? Left in the toilet she shredded
it to bits then kicked the shredded roll down the toilet, which meant
either a messy retrieval or if someone wasn't looking a blocked toilet
when it was flushed followed by a VERY messy retrieval afterwards but
she wouldn't touch it if it wasn't in the bathroom!

Ishmael, Ishtar and their kittens Zeke and Mingus (all RB) had
exactly the opposite policy - toilet rolls were allowed in the
bathroom, but anywhere else they were fair game (and would
usually be dismembered within an hour). We figured it was some
sort of hunter's ethical code.

Miracle Granby Cat community 1 December 12th 07 09:02 PM
Miracle Cat jofirey Cat anecdotes 3 March 17th 07 09:30 PM
OT, My miracle for the day. Go Daddy Cat health & behaviour 0 February 6th 07 02:12 AM
OTIS: Another miracle Susan M Cat anecdotes 114 September 14th 04 06:47 PM
A Miracle Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 15 December 26th 03 12:02 AM