DreamWorks has a new movie - Puss in Boots!

Old August 16th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default DreamWorks has a new movie - Puss in Boots!

In ,
Joy typed:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 8/14/2011 9:59 AM, Mishi wrote:
Found this a bit earlier:

http://www.pussinbootsthemovie.com/

Oh thank you *SO* much for that link - that's the first I've heard
of this movie. I *LURRRRVED* Shrek 2, it's my favorite comedy - and
all because of the Puss 'n Boots character. I also loved the Zorro
movie Antonio Banderas made ("The Mask of Zorro"?) with Selma Hyack,
who's also starring in this movie. I just can't wait!!!!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I'll have to check it out, too. Shrek 2 is one of my favorite
movies, as well.

Oh yes, LOVE Puss-In-Boots in Shrek 2, and Loooove Antonio Banderas. Can't
wait for this one to come out!

Yowie

Old August 16th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 8/15/2011 7:45 PM, Yowie wrote:
In ,
Joy typed:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 8/14/2011 9:59 AM, Mishi wrote:
Found this a bit earlier:

http://www.pussinbootsthemovie.com/

Oh thank you *SO* much for that link - that's the first I've heard
of this movie. I *LURRRRVED* Shrek 2, it's my favorite comedy - and
all because of the Puss 'n Boots character. I also loved the Zorro
movie Antonio Banderas made ("The Mask of Zorro"?) with Selma Hyack,
who's also starring in this movie. I just can't wait!!!!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I'll have to check it out, too. Shrek 2 is one of my favorite
movies, as well.

Oh yes, LOVE Puss-In-Boots in Shrek 2, and Loooove Antonio Banderas. Can't
wait for this one to come out!

Yowie

I loved Puss in the Shrek movies.... Ernie patented the sad-eyes look
long before that movie came out, when he wants to drink from the tub
faucet (no longer allowed as Ping does so too, and he gets water up his
nose and gets all sneezy) or luvins/pettins/skitchins/brushins
reallyreallyreally bad!

As for Antonio... Yes, he's good looking, but not all that great of an
actor :/ My name for him is Antonio Bad-Accent (goes along with
Leonardo DiCapitated)....

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY