Anybody in touch with David Stevenson?

Old December 20th 16, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Anybody in touch with David Stevenson?

Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Old December 20th 16, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill
Old December 20th 16, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:26:00 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill

Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.
Old December 20th 16, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill

Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

Thanks for letting us know. Please tell him some folks from RPCA are
thinking of him.

Jill
Old December 20th 16, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill

Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

Thanks.

Don't touch! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 August 15th 05 11:26 PM
Ping David Stevenson Bev Cat anecdotes 0 July 6th 05 01:13 AM
Ping David Stevenson! Yoj Cat anecdotes 32 November 1st 03 01:44 PM
PING: Flippy and Dave Stevenson Tanada Cat anecdotes 3 August 21st 03 12:24 PM