The strange mouse

Old July 12th 04, 10:55 PM
Mischief

Default The strange mouse

I was at the pet store today when I found these fuzzy squeeky m ice.
I recognized them because my mom's dog just LOVES them. She lvoest o
chew and chase them and you hear this 'squeeka squeeka' all throughout
the house.

Well I bought three of them, and just decided to toss one to MIschief
to see what would happen.

At first I hid it behind my back and squeezed it. Upon hearing the
squeek, Mischief jumped up from the floor. What was that?

She's now batting it and tossing it around. She seems pretty happy.
When I held it in front of her and squeeked it, she jumped back a bit.
But then I tossed it on the floor and turned to the computer. I'm
peeking over my shoulder now and she's batting it and trying to kill
it.

So now it's a matter of time before she bites or squeezes it just
right and the mouse will make a sound. I wonder what her reaction
will be when that happens.

Now if I really wanted to be evil I could rub catnip all over it.
hehehehehehehehehe

Kristi
Old July 13th 04, 12:58 AM
JoJo

I have a rubber duckie, and had it lying out on the bed one day. Stumbles
my CH (cerebellum hypoplasia....think cerabal palsy - balance problems),
gets up on the bed and sees the duckie. He tentatively reaches out a paw -
swats and misses (he has trouble judging distance too). Ok, so we try
again, he swings and makes a connection - the rubber ducky does a flip in
the air, Stumbles, who is now shocked, executes a perfect backflip off the
bed - I was in hysterics. Dismount was beautiful, although he did not land
on his feet. He no longer goes near the mean ole' duckie. I think if he
would have hit it hard enough to make it squeak he would have fainted.

JoJo

om...

Old July 13th 04, 01:37 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I buy the fuzzy mouse that squeak when they're moved. Bought one for
Smokey, but she was afraid of it, so we put it away. Brought it out for
Weeble when he was a few months old and he went to town on it! Now the FF
play with it - I can follow the 'eep-eep-eep' of it around the house!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

om...

Old July 13th 04, 06:21 PM
Mischief

I got three of them, one white, one black, and one gray

I gave her the white one yesterday. She was batting, tossing and
killing it this morning.

Lets see.......

1 white fuzzy squeeky mouse rubbed with catnip

equals?

Hmmmmmmmm?

So far, a cat more interested in licking catnip off the floor than
killing the mouse

interesting...........

Kristi

Old July 13th 04, 07:58 PM
Bob M

Mischief wrote:

[...]

Oh now this I've gotta try.

Bob
--
Takeoff is an option.
Landing is a must!

And in the end on wheels we will depend.