Moving on

Old May 31st 05, 07:21 PM
Mischief

Poor Marina!

I know how tough it must be for you, trying to move on. It's not easy.
But most things get better with time.

Your new flat sounds wonderful and I'm sure Frank and Miranda will love
it.

Purrs,

Kristi

Old May 31st 05, 07:27 PM
Marina

Default Moving on

I've been keeping myself busy so as not to dwell too much on Nikki and
the last hours of her life. One way I've been keeping busy is looking at
flats. I was outbid on the one with the glassed-in balcony with a
partial ocean view, but today I signed the lease for another flat. It is
slightly smaller than the one I'm in now, but it's on the ground floor,
and it has a little walled-in garden attached at the back. With a little
netting strategically placed, it will be a perfect cat enclosure. The
flat is also a hop and a skip away from my job, so I can walk there in
ten minutes. I will be moving at the end of July/start of August. I'm
hoping I can leave the cats on the island while I'm moving (my sister
already promised to look after them), so it should all work out fine.
Then I can fetch them to their new home. Hope Frank isn't too miffed
about having to move again. But the windows face south, so there should
be lots of sunny spots, even inside.

Maybe I can get away from the image of Nikki twitching uncontrollably on
the floor by my bed. Poor Nikki, she would have loved that garden.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old May 31st 05, 07:40 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
[...]

Continued purrs for your broken heart.

Enjoy the new flat; it sounds perfect. A change of scene is just what you
need. And Frank will no doubt take it in stride. Miranda, of course, will
just think it's all the more fun to explore

Jill

Old May 31st 05, 08:12 PM
Victor Martinez

*hugs*

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 31st 05, 08:16 PM
Dan M

Congrats on the new place! That should be a wonderful place for the kitties.

As for Nikki, I am positive that she knows you gave her a wonderful,
loving, happy life and that she was as loved as a kitty can be. I'm also
sure that she knows that you did everything possible with regard to her
health care. I am so very sorry that you and Frank have to deal with the
loss of Nikki.
Old May 31st 05, 08:32 PM
W. Leong

Your new flat sounds great and I am sure you and the cats will enjoy many
happy days there.
Continued purrs from Rusty for your loss of Frank.

Winnie

Old May 31st 05, 09:01 PM
Jo Firey

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

I'm quite sure she helped you to find it. I'm also sure she would not want
you to be too sad for too long but to remember her with joy. When Frank
stretches out in the sunny spots, know the Nikki helped to find them for
him.

Jo

Old May 31st 05, 09:52 PM
polonca12000

Please don't feel bad about moving, I'm sure Frank will get used to it and
since it's closer to your job, you can spend more time with him and Miranda.
You miss Nikki so much I do so wish there was more I could do than just send
you lots of hugs.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old May 31st 05, 11:21 PM
Irulan

Cgts on the new flat. Please don't swell on Nikki's last moments. Instead
think of all the good years you and she had together. I hope Franki and
Miranda love the new flat too.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan