Where iz efurrykitty?

Old July 16th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/16/2008 12:20:20 AM
Old July 16th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U poor babie. Gramby talked to Aunti soft diz nite and her heard Tiget
kryink in da bakgroun. Dey jus got a new servize so maybe it won't be long.

Yes, it has been quiet here all night.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .

Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 16th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:23:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

U poor babie. Gramby talked to Aunti soft diz nite and her heard Tiget
kryink in da bakgroun. Dey jus got a new servize so maybe it won't be long.

Yes, it has been quiet here all night.

I know dat mineown hoomins has bof been realreal busy, so dey hafen't been
postin much. I fink I'm about ready to do somefing inneresting again.

Harri
Old July 16th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Hrmmpfh. Ar hoominz went on bacation fur 10 hole dayz, an left
granmeowmie to feed us. We didn't git nuf tension.

Booker

Hoomin note: talk about velcro kitties, they were like glue the first 24
hrs we were back. None of three would be out of sight of a hoomin, and
they all piled on top of me the first night.

Old July 16th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 16, 12:21*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
* * * * Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.
--
Purrs,

Uncl Bill, hoo iz r secruterry, haz bin goin to da watturmonstur
effury nite after dinner. He puts on da short suit an carreez a towul
an wee don see him util it iz neerly tim four Bear, r d*g, too tak him
foure hiz walk. Aftur dat, hee goz to bed. Iyam shur Tiger missez his
luffly ladee an will get da innernet to wrk agan sune butted I don
gnow WUT wee can doo about dis SWIMMIN bidness.

I gnow dat Sunrise gotted sum knews dat shee will shar da nex tim wee
get Uncl Bill two typebite stuff an I wanna bisit dis nosegroop again
sune. Butted Uncl Bill gotta WURK now. If he swims later, we may haff
two gets a nu secretaree.

--
Maggy May

Old July 16th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill, hoo iz r secruterry, haz bin goin to da watturmonstur
effury nite after dinner. He puts on da short suit an carreez a towul
an wee don see him util it iz neerly tim four Bear, r d*g, too tak him
foure hiz walk. Aftur dat, hee goz to bed. Iyam shur Tiger missez his
luffly ladee an will get da innernet to wrk agan sune butted I don
gnow WUT wee can doo about dis SWIMMIN bidness.

gently shredded

--
Maggy May

Maggy May,

weze agree wit yu bout dis swimmin bidness. Bof ar hoomins do dat efurry
day, an sumtymes dey go away fur dayz to swim in sumfing kalled meetz.
Wy wud dey do dat? Den dey leef drippin stuff all over ar houze. Wadder.
Itz fur drinkin. Not dunkin. Silly hoomins, what ar we to do wif dem.

Booker

Old July 16th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna hoomanz are nutz. Da gramby goes walkink efery nite
for an hourz or two pendink on da hotnez. Den, her takes a showerz and
iffin her duzen watch da TV, her plays a bit wiff uzenz.

Old July 16th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 16, 1:28*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna hoomanz are nutz. *Da gramby goes walkink efery nite
for an hourz *or two pendink on da hotnez. *Den, her takes a showerz and
iffin her duzen watch da TV, her plays a bit wiff uzenz.

Uncl Bill ken play wiff ussez sum wen hee iz watchin tellybishun. Wee
haff weighz ub makin sur he doo. Butted wee cannot doo nuffin wiff him
iff he iz at da pool.

WooToo

in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old July 16th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:24:46 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T *gulps* realli bigbig and askz, "what u haff in mindz?"

I don't know yet. I just fink I would like to do somefing *inneresting*...

Harri