Remembering TV

Old October 23rd 10, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Remembering TV

Recent months have hard for all of us. While we were back in Iowa we lost
our senior sister, Cleopatra Silvercat. She was the matriarch of our
clowder, and all of us looked up to her. One of her qualities that always
impressed us was how deeply she loved her wink, TV.

TV was always a gentleman to Cleo. His charm, good looks, and good
manners made him stand out to Cleo. On the Community's adventure in the
motor home, travelling from Chicatgo to Los Angeles TV especially stood
out to Cleo. As the two cats spent more time together on adventures, Cleo
came to recognize that TV was a one-in-a-million cat, and was in fact her
soulmate.

In times of difficulty TV always stood by Cleo, protected her and helped
her. Cleo always tried to do her best to return the favor. Cleo was never
fully relaxed unless she was with her TV.

When Cleo left for the Bridge her deepest regret was that she would have
to leave TV alone. But now Cleo and TV are reunited again at the Bridge.

TV was a brave mancat, a dedicated mancat, and a consumate gentleman. We
will all miss him deeply.

Amelia
Old October 23rd 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Hi frend. My depest simpatheez fur yer loss. I rememfur TV fur
alwayz being ther fur effurybuddy and fur thuh noozgroop. He wuz
lotsa fun and also furry wise. He fawt bravlee fur hiz life but
decided to joyn all hiz other frendz at thuh Rainbow Bridj. Gretchen
Marie wuz ther to hug him.

Fondly,
Litle Kitty

Old October 23rd 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yes, Cleo and TV are reunited again at the Bridge. We rememfurr them
both fondly.
-
Pitô.ônya

Old October 23rd 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Amelia T Cat"
Recent months have hard for all of us. While we were back in Iowa we lost
our senior sister, Cleopatra Silvercat. She was the matriarch of our
clowder, and all of us looked up to her. One of her qualities that always
impressed us was how deeply she loved her wink, TV.

Mosey he We remember Cleopatra very well and TV too.

TV was always a gentleman to Cleo. His charm, good looks, and good
manners made him stand out to Cleo. On the Community's adventure in the
motor home, travelling from Chicatgo to Los Angeles TV especially stood
out to Cleo. As the two cats spent more time together on adventures, Cleo
came to recognize that TV was a one-in-a-million cat, and was in fact her
soulmate.

Mosey: I know that feeling with my new wife Meowy

In times of difficulty TV always stood by Cleo, protected her and helped
her. Cleo always tried to do her best to return the favor. Cleo was never
fully relaxed unless she was with her TV.

When Cleo left for the Bridge her deepest regret was that she would have
to leave TV alone. But now Cleo and TV are reunited again at the Bridge.
TV was a brave mancat, a dedicated mancat, and a consumate gentleman. We

will all miss him deeply.

Amelia

We all loved and miss TV and Cleo, but are glad they are reunited at The
Bridge.
That was a beautiful tribute. Amelia
Love
Mosey, Pooky Kat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old October 23rd 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On 23 Oct 2010 03:55:40 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

TV was a brave mancat, a dedicated mancat, and a consumate gentleman. We
will all miss him deeply.

A fittink tribyoot! TV was a gudgud kitty; he was
mine brother-in-paw and married to mine bestest
friend, Cleopatra. I miss dem boff...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/23/2010 12:48:08 PM
Old October 24th 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sniff, sniff. Booker is sad fur his friend Amelia's an da katmunitiez
loss. He memfurs TV an wat a wonurful kitty he waz.

Booker

Old October 27th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

he was always fond of GM and his self wuz sucha gentleman cat he waited to
go to da brige until da hoomins kamed home furma twip anna were moztly
unpaked befure he sayed he neededta go, OEJ
"Little Kitty" wrote in message
[...]

Remembering Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 19 May 25th 07 10:02 PM
remembering last year Stormmee Cat community 2 October 7th 06 12:09 AM
Remembering DD Dan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 10th 06 10:19 PM
Remembering a Persian Stacey Cat anecdotes 2 February 1st 04 01:57 AM