How Sonny became our cat

Old May 4th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How Sonny became our cat

Wonderful story, It looks like Sonny found his forever home.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .

"Bobblespin" wrote in message
0.80...
We were adopted (literally) by Sonny a year and a half ago. We put the
story of how he chose us, for those who want a light read and a few
photos,
here http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny.html

The 2 bottom photos on this next page
http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny2.html
were taken yesterday at the vet's for his annual shots. He wouldn't come
out of the carrier, even tipped upside down. Poor little guy. We fooled
him
and took it apart.

You mentioned Kanata at the bottom of the page. Are you in the Ottawa
area?
Friends told me about a great vet in Kanata. But it is too far for me.

Winnie

Cheers,
Bobble

Old May 4th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Aww, he's gorgeous!

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Email: flippy AT flippyscatpge DOT com

Old May 7th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-03, Bobblespin penned:
We were adopted (literally) by Sonny a year and a half ago. We put
the story of how he chose us, for those who want a light read and a
few photos, here http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny.html

The 2 bottom photos on this next page
http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny2.html were taken yesterday at the
vet's for his annual shots. He wouldn’t come out of the carrier,
even tipped upside down. Poor little guy. We fooled him and took it
apart.

Thanks for sharing! He's a character and a cutie!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 10th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bobblespin wrote:
We were adopted (literally) by Sonny a year and a half ago. We put the
story of how he chose us, for those who want a light read and a few photos,
here http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny.html

The 2 bottom photos on this next page http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/sonny2.html
were taken yesterday at the vet's for his annual shots. He wouldn’t come
out of the carrier, even tipped upside down. Poor little guy. We fooled him
and took it apart.

Cheers,
Bobble

Thank you for the story and the pics!