Cat Love Bites

Old November 15th 03, 01:45 PM
jmcquown

Default Cat Love Bites

I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but never
before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on the chin! I
went AWWWW! I love you too!

I immediately gave her hugs and scratches behind her ears and kissed her
head. She's such an adorable expressive affectionate cat

I am so thankful Persia decided I should be her owner on a cold day, January
6, 2001. I've had nothing but fun cat adventures and a learning experience
since!

Jill ^..^

Old November 15th 03, 08:47 PM
Hopitus2

All 3 of the Evil 3 here give their own special brand of "love bites" - each
in their own way!
How could anyone believe that all cats are alike? BTW, Persia decided she
wanted *you* for her *slave*, NOT her "owner".......and a great slave you
make, too. If she wanted some Memphis BBQ, I bet you'd go out on a "cold and
rainy day" to get it for her spoiled little self.
Persia is no fool.

"Karen" wrote in message
: in article , jmcquown at
: wrote on 11/15/03 6:45 AM:
:
: I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but
never
: before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on the chin!
: went AWWWW! I love you too!
:
: I immediately gave her hugs and scratches behind her ears and kissed her
: head. She's such an adorable expressive affectionate cat
:
: I am so thankful Persia decided I should be her owner on a cold day,
January
: 6, 2001. I've had nothing but fun cat adventures and a learning
experience
: since!
:
: Jill ^..^
:
:
:
: Hmm. Pearl gives "love bites"....I guess. She comes up and sits close.
: Glowers at me and makes small roaring noises. She then bites me
repeatedly.
: Not hard mind you, but jeez! It either means, "I'm bored, provide
: entertainment", "I'm hungry, provide food" and sometimes possibly "I'm
: cranky, please do soemthing about it". You have to feel for her. I think
her
: leg hurts more than she lets on. I absolutely cannot ignore it. I ask her
: sweetly what is wrong and then try to do soemthing else for a few minutes
: before providing play or food (I don't really want her thinking this is a
: "good" method of communication. I think she knows it's effective though).
: Still, she's a funny little thing and does have a sweet streak once in a
: while. SHe makes me laugh actually with her little ways.
:
: Karen
:

Old November 15th 03, 09:25 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but
never before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on
the chin! I went AWWWW! I love you too!

I immediately gave her hugs and scratches behind her ears and kissed
her head. She's such an adorable expressive affectionate cat

I am so thankful Persia decided I should be her owner on a cold day,
January 6, 2001. I've had nothing but fun cat adventures and a
learning experience since!

Jill ^..^

Snoopy gives love bites, sometimes when she gets exited she forgets to be
gentle, and has drawn blood a few times. She looks so sorry when she does I
can't be cross with her, I love so much.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 15th 03, 11:09 PM
polonca12000

I'm jealous!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but never
before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on the chin! I
went AWWWW! I love you too!

snip

Old November 16th 03, 06:19 AM
LOL

"jmcquown" wrote in message . ..
I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but never
before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on the chin! I
went AWWWW! I love you too!

I immediately gave her hugs and scratches behind her ears and kissed her
head. She's such an adorable expressive affectionate cat

I am so thankful Persia decided I should be her owner on a cold day, January
6, 2001. I've had nothing but fun cat adventures and a learning experience
since!

Jill ^..^

Awwww. Mike is into love bites too - be warned, though - a love bite
on the nose can *hurt* and you might want to dodge that one if you see
it coming. :-)
------
Krista
Old November 16th 03, 12:15 PM
jmcquown

LOL wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but
never
before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on the
chin! I
went AWWWW! I love you too!

Jill ^..^

Awwww. Mike is into love bites too - be warned, though - a love bite
on the nose can *hurt* and you might want to dodge that one if you see
it coming. :-)
------
Krista

Hmmm, I've always wanted a "nose job" LOL

Jill