Need Job Purrs [OT]

Old May 6th 05, 08:06 PM
CatNipped

Default Need Job Purrs [OT]

My request for a raise was turned down and as a negotiation tactic my boss
had the nerve to imply that I wasn't a good enough "Executive Assistant"
(because I once answered his phone on speaker phone when my hands were busy
coding a web page), and that that was my job title (even though I created /
maintain the company's *ENTIRE* internet site and their *ENTIRE* intranet
site - which has *MANY* very complex scripts that has saved the company
*THOUSANDS* and *THOUSANDS* of dollars).

Needless to say I am very PO'd and I am going to be *seriously* looking for
a new job soon. At this point, even if I have to take another cut in pay it
would be worth it just to get out of here and leave them stuck for somebody
to do the web work that I'm doing now! [HA, I'd *LOVE* to see another
"executive assistant" do the complex .asp coding that I'm doing!]

So, anyway, job finding purrs would be very appreciated.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old May 6th 05, 08:18 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

I've been away for a few days, so missed a bunch of emails. I'll be
certain to send purrs (did you know two week old kittens purr? I
didn't), and puppy grunts (when she's done with her peanut butter
toast).

Smokie Darling (Annie) - sending out purrs to all who are in need.

Old May 6th 05, 08:22 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
So, anyway, job finding purrs would be very appreciated.

Welcome to the club! Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 6th 05, 10:37 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:06:54 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

[...]

If the jerk had said they just could not afford it right now and would
consider it later, you might have felt better. He is not competent in
his job or he would have given you a better reply. Yes, I think you
should start "looking" but make sure you have accepted another job before
you give him the news. Good luck. MLB

Old May 6th 05, 10:53 PM
Irulan

Purring and praying that you find a job that appreciates your talents. Good
luck and keeping all our fingers and toes crossed for you.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 6th 05, 11:06 PM
Dan M

So, anyway, job finding purrs would be very appreciated.

You've got them.

Old May 6th 05, 11:11 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for you to find a better job that
pays much better than the one you have now. You deserve much more than what
you are getting here in terms of respect and pay,
--
Polonca & Soncek

/

Old May 6th 05, 11:59 PM
SuzQ

Purrs coming Southwest.
Suz&Spicey

Old May 7th 05, 02:10 AM
Catnipped

I talked to DH and he said that if we tightened our belts (even more, sigh)
we could take a 5 - 10K cut in salary. So I'm glad he understands my need
to get out of this job and away from that @$$hole boss.

And even better, he told me to get in the car and ask no questions. Then he
took me to get a massage. Then he took me to my favorite restaurant for my
favorite food. Then he took me to buy a bicycle I've been wanting (don't
get excited, Helen or Monique, it's a "granny" bike - no gears, no brakes,
nice wide seat - perfect for this granny - LOL!!).

Anyway, I'm feeling *MUCH* better and a *LOT* more relaxed!

Thanks for the purrs.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 7th 05, 02:29 AM
Jo Firey

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I talked to DH and he said that if we tightened our belts (even more, sigh)
we could take a 5 - 10K cut in salary. So I'm glad he understands my need
to get out of this job and away from that @$$hole boss.

And even better, he told me to get in the car and ask no questions. Then
he
took me to get a massage. Then he took me to my favorite restaurant for
my
favorite food. Then he took me to buy a bicycle I've been wanting (don't
get excited, Helen or Monique, it's a "granny" bike - no gears, no brakes,
nice wide seat - perfect for this granny - LOL!!).

Anyway, I'm feeling *MUCH* better and a *LOT* more relaxed!

Thanks for the purrs.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sounds wonderful. But I sure hope you didn't mean NO brakes. Coaster
brakes rather than hand brakes maybe?

Jo