In times of deepest despair...

Old September 10th 03, 10:01 PM
Lucy's Mom

I'm so sorry.....I've already lit a candle to light Mr Fast's way to
the RB and Lucy and I will be purring and praying for all of you....

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:52:28 +0930, "~Kathy~"
wrote:

When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here - to you,
the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

He came into my life at about one year old, he moved into my garden then
into my heart. He was timid at first, I threw cat treats to him through
the window. Gradually, we would sit together on the back step, as I gave
him food. I took him to the vet for the 'snip' - he put his paws around my
neck when I went to collect him.

Mr Fast outlived many of my fur people but age caught up with him - first
he lost all his teeth, then his kidneys became a problem, then he became
deaf - over the last week or so it was apparent he was going blind.

My lovely grey tabby boy was walking into doors and getting lost in the
house.

After much soul-searching I analysed on his behalf 'quality of life'.

Four hours ago, I cried while Mr Fast left this world.

I would like the thank the Veterinary profession for being here to help us
to ease our friends from their pain and confusion - I waited while Mr Fast
fell into the endless sleep and peace he needed.

Dusty will miss him, she loved to curl up next to him.

I will miss him - he was my eldest boy, my constant cat.

Rest well, my Fast... I love you

Old September 10th 03, 10:27 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

A candle is lit for Mr Fast. You too.

*hugs* helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 10th 03, 10:51 PM
Cheryl

In u,
~Kathy~ composed with style:
When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here -
to you, the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a
friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

What a lovely tribute. Condolences for your sad loss.

Old September 10th 03, 10:58 PM
Brenda Watkins

"~Kathy~" wrote in message
u...
[...]

many comforting hugs and purrs. Mr Fast was lucky to have so many
wonderful loving years with you.
Brenda

Old September 10th 03, 11:57 PM
Tanada

~Kathy~ wrote:

Dusty will miss him, she loved to curl up next to him.

I will miss him - he was my eldest boy, my constant cat.

Rest well, my Fast... I love you

Purrs and gentle thoughts for you and your family on your loss. Mr.
Fast will be missed by us all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old September 11th 03, 12:12 AM
Steve Touchstone

So sorry to hear that you had to make the ultimate gift of love to Mr
Fast, No matter how long we have them, those special cats leave a bog
hole when they leave.

Purrs coming for all who knew this special guy, and lighting a candle
for his trip to the RB, where he'll be young and healthy waiting for

Old September 11th 03, 12:38 AM
OU812?

~Kathy~ wrote:
[...]

Many purrs to you and Fast. I'm sure when you cross the bridge, he will be
scurrying his fast little tushie over to you as quickly as he can. I
haven't had the opportunity to be owned for that long by a pet, but i
certainly hope to!

Thanks so much for aknowledging the vets and techs at your clinic. We
really do care about your pets, and often are almost as sad to see them go
as you are. Especially when its a client who's been with us for years.

Kristy
--
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.

Old September 11th 03, 01:50 AM
Angela Ryan

That was a beautiful tribute Kathy. I am very sorry to hear about your loss
and, of course, the loss of Dustys mate.

We are all purring for his safe crossing of the RB.

I am sure that he will be eagerly greeted when he gets there.

Condolences

Angela and Gizmo
u...

Old September 11th 03, 02:06 AM
Yowie

"~Kathy~" wrote in message
u...
[...]

Mr Fast was surely a beutiful cat, and the world is a lesser place without
him. You love for him shone through this wonderful tribute, so much so that
i findmyself crying for the loss of a cat that I've never met.

He will be in excellent company at Rainbow Bridge.

My deepest condolences, and comforting purrs. We'll light a candle tonight
in Mr Fast's memory.

Yowie

Old September 11th 03, 03:05 AM
Sam Nash

"~Kathy~" wrote in message
u...
[...]

Beautiful tribute, Kathy. May the sad thoughts of his passing be soon
replaced by happy thoughts of your times with him.
Sam