Late arrivals at the Jellico Ball

Old October 22nd 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Late arrivals at the Jellico Ball

Main Coon adjust da bow tie on hur liddul brudder.
"Hold still will yew?"
"Do I haffa ware dis?"
"Yes."
"Okay. How dew I luk?"
"Fat-" Black cat stutters as Maine Coon glares.
"uh, fabulous Shahna"
"Follow me, behave, and stay close - I promised meowmie I'd tayke kare
uf yew. Oh, and be respekful, itz abowt paying triboot tew da kitties
dat wen to the brij, okay?"
- - - - - - - - - -
Two kitties step into teleporter an arrives at the Jellico Ball.

"Shadow, dew yew see Onyx?" Shahna luks fur her winkwink.
Old October 22nd 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger sees da late arrifals anna sayz, da guezt book is ofur der, anna you
bof luk nize tonite... emjoy yourownsefz, der iz lotz goin on anna we are
hafin da ball until efuricat iz donee, Tiger, friendly like

Old October 22nd 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:07:18 -0700, Shahna's nimble, little paws
typed:

Main Coon adjust da bow tie on hur liddul brudder.
"Hold still will yew?"
"Do I haffa ware dis?"
"Yes."
"Okay. How dew I luk?"
"Fat-" Black cat stutters as Maine Coon glares.
"uh, fabulous Shahna"
"Follow me, behave, and stay close - I promised meowmie I'd tayke kare
uf yew. Oh, and be respekful, itz abowt paying triboot tew da kitties
dat wen to the brij, okay?"
- - - - - - - - - -
Two kitties step into teleporter an arrives at the Jellico Ball.

"Shadow, dew yew see Onyx?" Shahna luks fur her winkwink.

Hihi you two!

How iz yurselvez doing? Da fudz iz on da boofay tabbel, derez a
bartender offur dere too who haz nip an non-nip drinkz.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/22/2006 12:21:47 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 27th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Shahna wrote:
Maine Coon adjust da bow tie on hur liddul brudder.
"Hold still will yew?"
"Do I haffa ware dis?"
"Yes."
"Okay. How dew I luk?"
"Fat-" Black cat stutters as Maine Coon glares

UB ~ LOL!
..
"uh, fabulous Shahna"
"Follow me, behave, and stay close - I promised meowmie I'd tayke kare
uf yew. Oh, and be respekful, itz abowt paying triboot tew da kitties
dat wen to the brij, okay?"
- - - - - - - - - -
Two kitties step into teleporter an arrives at the Jellico Ball.

"Shadow, dew yew see Onyx?" Shahna luks fur her winkwink.

*Onyx appears out of thin air, having taken the teleporter for a
spin... he is dressed in a gold toga with black trim, which has been
accented by orange embroidery (UB ~ Fangu fur da sigjeschun, Dyna!)*

Heer I iz, mine luf. Sew sowree I'z layt, buttid Pawpa had da mostist
AWFULEST tyme ritin' hiz tribyoot tu Unca Ron. Yu luk beeyootifurl,
Shahna.

*Onyx high-fives his 'bruffur-in-paw'*

Whut'z goin' on, Shadow?? Du yu see enny yung ladykitteez yu mite
wanna danse wif??

--- Onyx

Old October 27th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger overhears and as he walks by he points to the pretty little miss
Violette... then to stormmee and then to harri roadcat... he keeps on
walking back to his wifekitty with the plate of fudz
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...

.

Old October 27th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Stormmee wrote:
tiger overhears and as he walks by he points to the pretty little miss
Violette... then to stormmee and then to harri roadcat... he keeps on
walking back to his wifekitty with the plate of fudz

*Lurking hoomin slips Tiger some skin on his way back to his wifekitty*

UB ~ Thanks for lookin' out for him, Tiger. Us guys have to stick
together. ;-)

Old October 27th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

deze iz gud girl kittez anna wearin a bowtie sayz somfin bowt da characture
of a boycat, Tiger wifa headbump fur unka corey
Cory wrote in message
oups.com...