Reporting a theft

Old June 4th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Reporting a theft

This is Mischief and my Meowmie is a THIEF!!

I was just lying by the door, waiting for Meowmie to come home to feed
us. Meowmie was LATE.

Finally I heard her keys opening the door and as she came in, Mayhem
and I voiced how upset we were at her for being LATE. So upset that
we didn't notice what she was carrying.

Meowmie picked up our bowls and we were dancing happily as we saw she
was giving us GOOSHYFOOD!!!!! She put our dishes down and we started
to eat.

Suddenly i noticed a new smell. And Meowmie brought out one of her
big clear boxes. I went back to slurping p the yummy gooshy food.
When I looked up she had filled the box with a small container of
litter, a dish of food a water dish and a tiny box. And the smell was
stronger.

Then Meowmie walked away and came back with something in her hand and
she put it in the box.

Imp, Mayhem and I gathered around the box, and our tails poofed.

"Is that what I think it is?" said Mayhem
"OH MY GOD IT'S A B.....OW!!!!" said Imp before I smacked him.

"Shaddup, Imp and grab the camera, we got to report this." I said.

Our Meowmie is a THIEF!!!! She has obviously STOLEN this THING and
thinks she can hide it here!! I know she stole it because it
obviously DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!

Here is the evidence...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804412107031/4

We will NOT stand for this!!!!!

Mischief

Hoomin note: I am fostering this bitty. Yes, FOSTERING ONLY!!!

His name is Nick, and he was found under a car this week. I'll post
his story and the pics in a bit.

Kristi

Old June 4th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:

Hoomin note: I am fostering this bitty. Yes, FOSTERING ONLY!!!

His name is Nick, and he was found under a car this week. I'll post
his story and the pics in a bit.

OMG, that is a very young bitty! Where was the KFW?? Awwww! Good luck
with 'fostering.'

Old June 4th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I feel your pain, cats aren't supposed to have to deal with things like
this, I myself am having to deal with one of these in MY house at this very
moment, Tiger

He's older but still needs help, Lee
Mischief wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...27/photo/29492
8804412107031/4

Old June 4th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mischief wrote:
snip
Hoomin note: I am fostering this bitty. Yes, FOSTERING ONLY!!!

His name is Nick, and he was found under a car this week. I'll post
his story and the pics in a bit.

Kristi

Where was the KF warning? It's a good job I was sitting down when I looked
at that picture. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 4th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:50:16 -0700, Mischief
yodeled:

[...]

EeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!

What blue-eyed flooffyness! WHERE was the KFW????????????

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 4th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

How old is Nick? Old enough to understand that you are not his
natural mother?

Yes = 60 % chance of more than just fostering
No = 95% chance of more than just fostering

--Fil

Old June 5th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Shush all of you!! I hear you snickering!

Yes, FOSTER ONLY!!!

One of our clients at the vet clinic runs a rescue and she and I are
meeting up next sunday so she can take him to a big adoption fair.

In the meantime I'm just fostering him this week.

FOSTER ONLY!!!!!!

STOP LAUGHING!!!

Kristi

Old June 5th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

FOSTER ONLY!!!!!!

STOP LAUGHING!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

(Sorry. Couldn't help myself.)
Cantate
By the way, my bitty is being fostered by every last one of my adult
cats. I can't believe the way they protect her. There would be open
rebellion if I tried to take her away (if I could catch her, that is.)

Old June 5th 07, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Mischief wrote:
Shush all of you!! I hear you snickering!

Yes, FOSTER ONLY!!!

Who wants to start the betting?

I say Nick's found his forever home (and I am not snickering, if I had that
ball of divine cuteness for a week I would sucumb myself- we're all only
Hoomin cat slaves after all)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs