Sum katz iz weerder den uffurz...

Old November 15th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Sum katz iz weerder den uffurz...

Akshulee, I do lyle tu go into da shower rumm tu knok mine
pingpong boll uhrownd in dere, kuz it kaynt eggzkape, but
olny we da flur iz dry.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
But du yu wok rownd inna da tub, an purrlay wiff bolz in da tub?

Pit2nya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:48:43 -0600, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:

Oh mine gudnezz... I duzzint no whut tu sez abowt dis kitty whut wikes
tu wok uhrown' inna baftub FULL uf waddermonsturz... fur da furstist
tyme inz mine kitty lyfe, I iz ackshully speechlezz!!!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1152037&fr=

--- Onyx

UB ~ I hope it's alright that I posted this for Onyx. I just thought
you furkids would want to see a kitty who actually seems to ENJOY(???!!)
watermonsters.

I duzzent mind dem waddermonsterz at awl! I gets a baff efurry monf,
an wen I wuz a show-kitty, efurry week! I effen get blowed-dried wif
da growl-monster!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/14/2007 8:30:29 PM

Old November 16th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:09:26 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

But du yu wok rownd inna da tub, an purrlay wiff bolz in da tub?

Pit2nya

{human} Pit2nya! Please don't give her any new ideas! She already
gets in the shower with me (without even asking!)

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/15/2007 8:23:32 PM
Old November 16th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:25:54 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Akshulee, I do lyle tu go into da shower rumm tu knok mine
pingpong boll uhrownd in dere, kuz it kaynt eggzkape, but
olny we da flur iz dry.

Pit2nya!

You iz a ping-pong bawl luffink kitty too! So iz I! I LUFF mine
ping-pong bawlz to play bat-bat! I bownse dem awll around da
kompartment cawze we haff hardwood florz, an I specially luffs to
stand at da top of da stayrz an launch dem, won atta time!

Letz meet sum tyme an bat-bat dem togeffur!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/15/2007 8:24:45 PM