Last minute things

Old October 14th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Last minute things

Piglet looks at he list of thngs she still has to do.

Letz cee, I ordered da flours for O T ta be putted in Harriz room.

I ordered da stuff for Kitty Schottland dat her likez ta snak on for Lewi.

Anna I sent a frenshipz bokay wiff lots of nip to Wascals room.

I guez I did all of da stuff I had to. Now, I hazta get readi for da
callink of da names and da guestz buk tables.

Willow U Kan not wear dat outfitz. Don arguez wiff me, u chanj rite nowz.
U kan wear dat outfitz dat iz da kolor of da sunsetz but diz one is goink in
da trashz or rafther I will burn itselfz. Where did u get a fing like dat?

Willow angry with Piglet but knowing better than to argue or she will be
sent home, changes the outfit and hands it to Piglet who throw it in the
fireplace.

I boughted it wiff grambys kredit kard on ebay while herself waz at work.

Old October 14th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 12:12*am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet looks at he list of thngs she still has to do.

Letz cee, I ordered da flours for O T ta be putted in Harriz room.

I ordered da stuff for Kitty Schottland dat her likez ta snak on for Lewi..

Anna I sent a frenshipz bokay wiff lots of nip to Wascals room.

I guez I did all of da stuff I had to. *Now, I hazta get readi for da
callink of da names and da guestz buk tables.

Willow U Kan not wear dat outfitz. *Don arguez wiff me, u chanj rite nowz.
U kan wear dat outfitz dat iz da kolor of da sunsetz but diz one is goink in
da trashz or rafther I will burn itselfz. *Where did u get a fing like dat?

Willow angry with Piglet but knowing better than to argue or she will be
sent home, changes the outfit and hands it to Piglet who throw it in the
fireplace.

I boughted it wiff grambys kredit kard on ebay while herself waz at work.

Wascal has cleaned himself up after working on the preperations. He
is wearing his usual tuxedo, which he got for free for being born, and
the wonderful bokay that Piglet sent him. He is having his friend
Sunrise deliver Piglet's bokay to her as she sits at the gest book
table. While no one is looking, he does a few quick Fred Astaire
(quite the cat hisownself) routines to warm up. At the last moment, he
decides to carry a black and white striped cane with a black stone
dog's head on it

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 14th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven" ...

Piglet looks at he list of thngs she still has to do.

Letz cee, I ordered da flours for O T ta be putted in Harriz room.

I ordered da stuff for Kitty Schottland dat her likez ta snak on for Lewi.

Anna I sent a frenshipz bokay wiff lots of nip to Wascals room.

I guez I did all of da stuff I had to. Now, I hazta get readi for da
callink of da names and da guestz buk tables.

Mosey heer, yew did gudgud wif fings.

Willow U Kan not wear dat outfitz. Don arguez wiff me, u chanj rite nowz.
U kan wear dat outfitz dat iz da kolor of da sunsetz but diz one is goink
in
da trashz or rafther I will burn itselfz. Where did u get a fing like dat?

Willow angry with Piglet but knowing better than to argue or she will be
sent home, changes the outfit and hands it to Piglet who throw it in the
fireplace.

I boughted it wiff grambys kredit kard on ebay while herself waz at work.

Uh ohhhh, gnow yer in trubble Willow.

Wascal has cleaned himself up after working on the preperations. He
is wearing his usual tuxedo, which he got for free for being born, and
the wonderful bokay that Piglet sent him. He is having his friend
Sunrise deliver Piglet's bokay to her as she sits at the gest book
table. While no one is looking, he does a few quick Fred Astaire
(quite the cat hisownself) routines to warm up. At the last moment, he
decides to carry a black and white striped cane with a black stone
dog's head on it

Yew wook furry nise Wascal..Furry dashing I wike yer danse steps .
Iam wearing my 'natural' light gray soot wif a Rainbow tie n I gabe myown
Tabitha a bootiful Rainbow earring tew wear tew da ball wiff hur red dwess.
Hur wooks bootiful.

Mosey

Old October 14th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet looks up as her name is called by a waiter cat. He hands her a bokay
from Wascal. It is so beautiful. She looks up as the most handsome cat she
has ever seems comes walking her way. His tuxedo is wonderful and, fits him
so well. He is carrying a cane and looks quite the gentlecat. She suddenly
realizes it is wascal and her heart nearly stops from joy.

Old October 15th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 5:05 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet looks up as her name is called by a waiter cat. He hands her a bokay
from Wascal. It is so beautiful. She looks up as the most handsome cat she
has ever seems comes walking her way. His tuxedo is wonderful and, fits him
so well. He is carrying a cane and looks quite the gentlecat. She suddenly
realizes it is wascal and her heart nearly stops from joy.

Wascal strolls up to the table "Nice flowurs yoo sent mee, Miss
Piglet. I see yoo got da wunz I sented. Wen you gets a chance later,
wee will dance." He taps his paws in time with some music only he can
hear at the moment

He shows her the cane with the black Lab head. "Dis is perZAKlee wut
my pal da Bear wooks like. Hee won' be heer butted he honorz all da
tradishuns ub da ball."

--
Wascal
“I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
Old October 15th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet is so flustered she can hardly speak. "yez umm I wud luff to danze
wiff yourselfz. I iz greetink da guestz rite now az Willow and Ralph have
had sum sad newz at derown houze diz day."

As Wascal walks away she is thinking "Fangu Gramby for ledding me uze your
kredit Kard for doze lezzonz at da Cat school of Danze. I bet himself iz da
bestis danzer here and I don wanna liik silly." She likes it that he dances
to his own music as she often does.