Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC

Old May 7th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Meow Sundance & Pi2nya Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 3

Moaey, concatulashunz on an owtstandink job!

I wyll cut an payzt it intu da lizt by purrzishunz, an we kin purrzent
it to Prez L.L. ...buttid Meowmee sez nottid tyll tumurru nite.
Pitoonya
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Okay, I gotted up layte n mayed da chayngez yoo wanted n hoap I did et
rite..

Anaïs
Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast

Beauty
Sec'y of Fudz

Booker
Diplocat 2 Moon

Rzz. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Clarence
Fixing the human economy

Little Kitty
Police Dispatcher
Sec'y 4 Educating Humans
.
Lovable Louise
Chief Justicat
Grand Poo-Bah
Prez 2 Catmerica

Lucy
Diplocat 2 Mexico

Maggy May
Sec'y ub Bittees

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Onyx
Sec'y of Elder Kitties

Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 White House,
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Furrance

Ralph de Ralf
Sec'y uf Defense

Sapphire Samurai
VP

Sundance
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

TV
Chancellor of the Exchequer

Wascal
Sec'y of Exterior

WooToo
Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook now?
Iz dat da way yoo wanted it?
Fangu fur yer helps n adbize.
I sincerely hoap diz iz haow yoo wud wike et dun.

Let's awl have sum Catpoocheenos to injoy.
Wee urned et.
I fix dem for usses
0o0O0
(___)J

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Maker of Catpoocheenos
[unofishul title] hee hee hee

Old May 7th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 2

I yam VP of uh club ...datz diffurrint.
I tink at wun tyme we mayde a lizt of klub memfurrz and officerz...dun't
let'z get shtarted on dat uhgin....weer kin we fynd doze tingz? whut iz
da URL?

Pit2nya a bit catfoozt.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you guyz duzint mind i haza kuple of sugeztkinz, izunt petunia
dat vice pursident? anna izint MMe. A. diplocat to da temple of bast
includin egypt instead of egypt includin da temple? Tiger, olde and
bein nozy
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!
Fangu

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer.ugin. I taked yer sugextishuns n mayed sum chayngez n
heer iz da secund dwaft uf da list.

Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Clarence, Fixing the human economy as delegated by Loveable Louise
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Humans, Police Dispatcher.
Lovable Louise, Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, Chief Justicat.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sec'y ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties

*Pi2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, VP
Sundance, Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal , Sec'y of Exterior
WooToo, Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

I hoap diz iz da way hurself wantz et. If not, I kan make
ajusmintz.
I am noo at dis n want tew do mine job gud az mutch az possible.
I hab nametags fur eech uff dem mayed.
Fangu, furry mutch.
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
--wurking hard.

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook?
I speld Sec'y awl da sayme tew.
Yuss, letz see iff hur wikes et.
Fangu fur yer sugjestshunz
.
Kare fur a nip frawthy catpoocheeno?
0o0O0
(___)J

Lukz gudgud to myownself, and da catpoocheeno sownz gud, too. We
dezervez it affur doin awl dis hard werk.

Sundance

Old May 7th 09, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 2 1/5

O, yoo mean bowt Sapphire Samurai, VP
I fink I noo dat, but wuzznt clubz
I jest woooked at wat we rote n I dunt see inny clubz.
Letz jest leeve et wike et iz, iffen yoo wike et dat way.
Yup, clubz is diffurant. We kan wurk on dat layter. Hmmm?
I hab no cloo were tew wook fur thuh URL.

Pi2nyA
I yam VP of uh club ...datz diffurrint.
I tink at wun tyme we mayde a lizt of klub memfurrz and officerz...dun't
let'z get shtarted on dat uhgin....weer kin we fynd doze tingz? whut iz da
URL?

Pit2nya a bit catfoozt.

Yoor confoozed??? Waffz.
Hey, want some nip URL Grey Tea??

[...]

0o0O0 Heer ya go....
(___)J
Thu dum wind bloo thuh froth off...sawry

Mosey
Hed Barista

Old May 7th 09, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mosey, concatulashunz on an owtstandink job!

Fangu, furry mutch ,Pitoonya.

I wyll cut an payzt it intu da lizt by purrzishunz, an we kin purrzent it
to Prez L.L. ...buttid Meowmee sez nottid tyll tumurru nite.
Pitoonya

No wurriez, Meowmie gonna twy sumptin wiff et, ...

Mosey

Old May 7th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayz i iza bit senile so i wuz da one catfuzzled... I thinkz dat when
alla liztz wuz made we gifed dem to anti heafur or bookerz mom but i kant
remfur, Tiger