Pickles reads my email!

Old June 26th 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Pickles reads my email!

Yesterday, in an email to my kids, I mentioned that Pickles no longer comes
on my bed and lies against me at night. I also mentioned that, while
Waffles usually sleeps on the bed, it is at the foot, on the corner farthest
from where I am lying. When I went to bed, for the first time in ages,
Pickles came on the bed with me. She spent most of the night lying on my
feet or my legs. Occasionally she'd come up so I could pet her. Waffles
stayed out of the bedroom until early morning. Then Pickles left, and he
came. He laid on top of me for a while, then went to his usual corner of
the bed.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old June 27th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

Yesterday, in an email to my kids, I mentioned that Pickles no longer comes
on my bed and lies against me at night. I also mentioned that, while
Waffles usually sleeps on the bed, it is at the foot, on the corner farthest
from where I am lying. When I went to bed, for the first time in ages,
Pickles came on the bed with me. She spent most of the night lying on my
feet or my legs. Occasionally she'd come up so I could pet her. Waffles
stayed out of the bedroom until early morning. Then Pickles left, and he
came. He laid on top of me for a while, then went to his usual corner of
the bed.

Sounds like both of them were reading your mail. Also, you might not
realize it, but they have used Feline Mind Control to get you to post
this retraction. They don't want rumors going around the internet
about them!

--
Joyce ^..^

Picture from my email Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 6 March 28th 08 10:29 PM
Email from Purina CatNipped Cat anecdotes 4 March 25th 07 11:09 PM
new email gracecat Cat anecdotes 0 October 10th 06 02:34 AM
New Email! Mary Cat health & behaviour 63 February 28th 05 01:23 AM
Another New Email! bwankey Cat health & behaviour 67 February 20th 05 03:44 PM