Meowmie got a MONSTER!!!!

Old November 27th 04, 08:13 PM
Mischief

Default Meowmie got a MONSTER!!!!

Today started like any other day. Imp and I worked together to wake
up Mama Kristi so she could feed us. But something was funny with my
tummy and I threw up my food. Mama Kristi wasn't too happy to get out
of bed to clean up, but what does she know? If she just fed me PROPER
cat food instead of that dry cereal every day, I wouldn't be so
revolted that I would vomit.

Anyway, Mama Kristi really made me happy by getting rid of of the
noisy sucker monster. You know, the big monster with a long tail that
makes a LOT of noise and sucks up anything? It even tried to suck up
my cat tree, so I had to wap it a few times to defend it. But Mama
Kristi took it away this morning, and I was happy to see it go.

But then she brought in a big box. Ooo, a box? Then she pulled out a
bunch of pieces and put them together. Then I saw this THING had a
long tail. Oh no, it couldn't be. Mama Kristi grabbed it by the
handle and it ROARED to life!!

How could she do this? She got rid of one monster, but brought in an
even LOUDER one. All the rubbing and marking on my cat tree is gone!!
Everywhere I marked with my scent is now tainted and no longer
covered with fur! Now I have t start all over again. I need to......

(stops to lick tail and scratch behind ears)

Sorry, had to do that. Anyways, What can be done? The only good
thing, since the monster is temporarily quiet, is that there's still
this BIG box in the living room.

But Mama Kristi has stopped the monster for the moment, but I know
it's only a matter of time before she lets it loose again.

Please feline friends, what can I do??

sincerely,

Mischief
Old November 27th 04, 08:51 PM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
[...]

I run and hide from da sucky monster. I don't know what else to do; it
might suck me up inna it and it's loud and scary. I run unner da bed or in
da closet; the sucky monster can't reach all da way unner dere. I think
sometimes it will get my fuzzy mousies but mommy pushes them aside so it
doesn't eat dem.

Da box is just a ploy; don't let it fool ya! Da sucky monster is near da
box waiting to catch you!

Persia

Old November 27th 04, 09:23 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about Meowmie got a MONSTER!!!!:

I run and hide from da sucky monster. I don't know what else to do; it
might suck me up inna it and it's loud and scary. I run unner da bed or in
da closet; the sucky monster can't reach all da way unner dere. I think
sometimes it will get my fuzzy mousies but mommy pushes them aside so it
doesn't eat dem.
Da box is just a ploy; don't let it fool ya! Da sucky monster is near da
box waiting to catch you!

My Mom has two of those, and one of them *wets* on the floor [I'd get
in BIG trouble if I did that, but she doesn't mind that growlmonster
doing it!]. She doesn't use either one much now that we live in an
apartment that doesn't have carpets.

Felix, thinking Imp and Mischief should convince their Mom to get rid
of carpets so she won't need the growlmonster

Old November 27th 04, 10:05 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Mischief wrote:
[...]

Kitty & Boyfriend say:
If any of you kitties can get outside, get outside to escape from the
terrible sucky monster. My meowmie has one, a "Dyson"!!! Come in again
when all is quiet for half an hour.
If you'all are inside cats, get out of the room where the monster is. It
will follow you from room to room, just keep ahead of da sucky thing!

My meowmie tries to wait until we are both out in the garden before she
starts up the scary-sucky-thing. If she really wants to start it up, and we
are in, we go outside. We meant to do that. We are *not* scared of it. We
have rats to catch.

KFC & BF

Tweed

Old November 27th 04, 10:27 PM
Bill Stock

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Smokey and Cali have offered to Teleport over and help out. Smokey want's to
help restore the furmess and Cali just wants to play in the box.

Old November 27th 04, 10:56 PM
Kreisleriana

On 27 Nov 2004 12:13:33 -0800, (Mischief)
yodeled:

[...]

I am NOT afraid of the monster. The monster is afraid of *me*. I
have to go away when the monster comes out because the monster would
be too scared to do the sucky thing with me around.

That's what I told Mommy, anyway.
Love,
Stinky.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Old November 27th 04, 11:35 PM
Yowie

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...
[...]

When the roaring monster is asleep, go pee on the bit near the *thinner*
tail (ie, the one that doesn't suck, and sits on the wall) that has this
sort of pattern: ###. The hoomins might call that bit "the vent". Even if
that doesn't make it submit permanantly, every time your Meowmie makes it
roar, it will spread your scent through the room without you having to lift
a tail. Its great. I know, for I have done it myself.

Shmogg.

---

Old November 28th 04, 05:18 PM
Bob M

Mischief wrote:

[...]

Great story. I love the way you wrote that.

Bob
Old November 28th 04, 09:03 PM
Sam Nash

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .

snipped
Kitty & Boyfriend say:
If any of you kitties can get outside, get outside to escape from the
terrible sucky monster. My meowmie has one, a "Dyson"!!! Come in again
when all is quiet for half an hour.
If you'all are inside cats, get out of the room where the monster is. It
will follow you from room to room, just keep ahead of da sucky thing!

My meowmie tries to wait until we are both out in the garden before she
starts up the scary-sucky-thing. If she really wants to start it up, and
we are in, we go outside. We meant to do that. We are *not* scared of
it. We have rats to catch.

KFC & BF

My meowmie has one she calls "Dyson" too. I'm way scared of that one.
Meowmie had another one but she told Pop that it didn't work right anymore
then she got "Dyson". The old one roared and growled, but this Dyson thing
SCREAMS! And the first time she used it the thing sucked up a whole cat
that was living in the rug. I could tell 'cause it's got a clear tube on it
so it can show you how well it works (braggart!). I swear there was at
least a whole cat in that after Meowmie was done!

I just run downstairs and hide whenever Meowmie or Pop go near it now.

Mistletoe