Purrz for mine Pa?

Old February 24th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Purrz for mine Pa?

Fabg yerownself sew mutch. Efffing wil be umkey cuz sum ladee iz gunna
bring pa uh noo masheen tewday n den heeeeee will be abul tew sleep nise n
knot keap meeomee uhwayke.
Luffs
Mosey

O mine gudnezz, lotza purrz furr awlla yuz kummin yur way...
P 2 Nya
"Mosey =^..^="
Mine Pa iz sik n heeeeeee needz sum purrz frum usses n sum prayers frum
da hoominz woodnt hurt eethur.
Heeeeee kant breeth rite wiffowt hiz spexishul mashine (uh CPAP) n et
broke on friiiiiiiiiday
n da TED hoominz r gibbing hizownself uh badbad tyme ubaowt et n
meomeeee iz sad n iz panixy ubaowt fings n hur cud uze sum purrz tew.
Iiiiii peed on un sheet in da doodlebawx rume wast nite cuz
iiiiiiiiiw wuz upset wiff da hoominz strusses iz awl.
Mrrrrrrrt..meommie dint git mad at meeeeee n neethur did pa.
I hoap dey wil be umkay.
Luffs
Mosey

Old February 24th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 24, 1:05*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Fabg yerownself sew mutch. *Efffing wil be umkey cuz sum ladee iz gunna
bring pa uh noo masheen tewday n den heeeeee will be abul tew sleep nise n
knot keap meeomee uhwayke.

DAT is furry gnice. Seep iz furry rePORTant. As Maggy May sez:

Cuddle-seep is speshul,
Effery ower count as too
And cuddle-seep iz gud four YOOO.

I hop yoons giff him JUS enuff cuddly so dat hee can seep comfortublee
wiffout making it two crowdud for hisseff.
An lub too all ob yoons.

--
WooToo four her Hous
Old February 24th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

On Feb 24, 1:05 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Fabg yerownself sew mutch. Efffing wil be umkey cuz sum ladee iz gunna
bring pa uh noo masheen tewday n den heeeeee will be abul tew sleep nise n
knot keap meeomee uhwayke.

DAT is furry gnice. Seep iz furry rePORTant. As Maggy May sez:

Cuddle-seep is speshul,
Effery ower count as too
And cuddle-seep iz gud four YOOO.

I hop yoons giff him JUS enuff cuddly so dat hee can seep comfortublee
wiffout making it two crowdud for hisseff.
An lub too all ob yoons.

--
WooToo four her Hous

Hiiiiiii Woo Too n Maggy May,
I jest wuv dat pome n sew dew mine hoominz.
Uh nise laydee jest brot Pa hiz noo masheen n gnow heeeeee wil be abyle tew
seep tewnite n sew wil Meowmee, cuz heeeee snord sew laowd.
He wil be comfurtuble in da bigbig bed dat I kan seep on tew.
Datz were I doo mine bestes puuuuuuuurring fur demselfs.
Weeeeee awl luff yerownselfs tew.
N yer hoomins tew. Dey r sew nise.
Mosey
-fur hiz hoam

Old February 25th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Churrrrpp!

Purrz and prayerz frum awl ov oz, animalz an huminz.

da Girls,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old February 25th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Fangu furry mutch
Awl iz well gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

"The Fur Conspiracy"

Churrrrpp!

Purrz and prayerz frum awl ov oz, animalz an huminz.

da Girls,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz?? Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 14 February 3rd 10 06:30 PM
its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 10:21 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM