Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Old April 1st 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2007
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no.

Fangu,
Shahna

PS - Meowmie duzent let me uz the 'puter much, but I try tew chek in
now an den.

Actually, my new position (same employer) is keeping me very busy. I
will try to post more often; but at the moment it looks as though it
will continue to be once a month for a while.

Old April 1st 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 00:07:27 -0700, Shahna's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2007
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

Happy Purrday, Kitties!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/1/2007 12:32:46 PM

Old April 1st 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 00:07:27 -0700, Shahna wrote:

[...]

Happy Purrdays one and all!
Cinder
Old April 1st 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

Shahna wrote in message
[...]

TuTu celebrates her 10th birthday today, April 1st. She was a foundling,
so we can only guess at the correct day. We decided April 1st was
appropriate -- she fooled the Grim Reaper. MLB

Old April 1st 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Shahna wrote in message
[...]

10 yeers! she is a distingwished cat now.
beauty
Old April 2nd 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 21:30:41 +0000, mlbriggs's nimble, little paws
typed:

TuTu celebrates her 10th birthday today, April 1st. She was a foundling,
so we can only guess at the correct day. We decided April 1st was
appropriate -- she fooled the Grim Reaper. MLB

Meow, TuTu!

And happy purrday! Ten yeerz iz kwite distingwished!

Iz you goink to tell your meowmie to let you post more heer in owr
'venturez?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs