Can you find my sock?

Old July 25th 05, 03:34 AM
Charlie Wilkes

Default Can you find my sock?

Who has identified my recent sock posts in this group? I have only
used one sock and I haven't wasted it on Cheryl.

Charlie

Old July 25th 05, 04:27 AM
whitershadeofpale

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Who has identified my recent sock posts in this group? I have only
used one sock and I haven't wasted it on Cheryl.

Charlie

and what is a sock? sure I could google it, but it keeps coming up
sears and ebay selling damn socks! (like you put on your feet)

I assume you're talking about some sort of ip condom?

Old July 25th 05, 06:51 AM
rich

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[snipped a load of drug-induced garbage]

Why would we want to identify anything from you anyhow?
Old July 25th 05, 08:22 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:51:32 -0700, rich wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[snipped a load of drug-induced garbage]

Why would we want to identify anything from you anyhow?

Rich, let me ask you a personal question.

Were you, by any chance, the smallest baby in a set of quintuplets?

I'm working on a theory and I'd like to know.

Charlie
Old July 25th 05, 07:15 AM
Joske

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Old July 25th 05, 08:20 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:14 +0200, "Joske" wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Oh, that's cute! That is the sweetest thing. Are you married? I'm
probably way too old for you -- I'm 47. But I think I could handle
living in with you in Holland and I'll get on the next plane if you
want. I got no life to speak of. I will claim to be a political
refugee from the Cheney/Bush administration and sign up for every free
gov't handout under the sun. I've worked enough in my life. I'm
ready to kick back, smoke weed and let a Dutch girl take care of my
needs.

Charlie :-)
Old July 25th 05, 10:53 AM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
I got no life to speak of.

There's the understatement of the year.

-L.

Old July 25th 05, 05:17 PM
whitershadeofpale

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:14 +0200, "Joske" wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Oh, that's cute! That is the sweetest thing. Are you married? I'm
probably way too old for you -- I'm 47. But I think I could handle
living in with you in Holland and I'll get on the next plane if you
want. I got no life to speak of. I will claim to be a political
refugee from the Cheney/Bush administration and sign up for every free
gov't handout under the sun. I've worked enough in my life. I'm
ready to kick back, smoke weed and let a Dutch girl take care of my
needs.

Charlie :-)

I thinks Joske is a male Charlie.

But you never know who's into lipsticks and stuff

Old July 25th 05, 06:03 PM
Candace

whitershadeofpale wrote:

I thinks Joske is a male Charlie.

But you never know who's into lipsticks and stuff

Barry, you're just jealous she didn't make you a sock. I'm pretty sure
she's female.

Candace

Old July 25th 05, 07:36 PM
Joske

Candace wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:

I thinks Joske is a male Charlie.
But you never know who's into lipsticks and stuff

Barry, you're just jealous she didn't make you a sock. I'm
pretty sure she's female.

I can't knit that fast! :-)

And you're right. Barry himself could know that too, but then, he's
no DaVinci ;-)

Joske

Persia's Catnip Sock jmcquown Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:06 PM
'We will find out who microwaved the cat' Andrew Cat health & behaviour 0 May 23rd 05 06:46 PM
Li'l pink sock Marina Cat anecdotes 22 December 22nd 04 07:20 PM
Pets find that pestering pays off (article) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 February 14th 04 01:33 AM
Meow-lingual (can't find it yet...) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 December 25th 03 10:02 PM