In times of deepest despair...

Old September 11th 03, 04:07 AM
Christine Burel

My heart goes out to you, Kathy. Never doubt that you performed the most
faithful and loyal act of friendship you could give your Mr. Fast. We had
an orange tabby named Frodo that we did the same for at age 20. Making that
decision was the hardest thing to do but I have never doubted that I did the
right thing for my friend. Hopefully, you can look back at the long years
of happiness you shared together and treasure those wonderful memories.
with purrs and hugs,
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

"~Kathy~" wrote in message
u...
When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here - to

you,
the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

He came into my life at about one year old, he moved into my garden then
into my heart. He was timid at first, I threw cat treats to him

through
the window. Gradually, we would sit together on the back step, as I gave
him food. I took him to the vet for the 'snip' - he put his paws around

my
neck when I went to collect him.

Mr Fast outlived many of my fur people but age caught up with him - first
he lost all his teeth, then his kidneys became a problem, then he became
deaf - over the last week or so it was apparent he was going blind.

My lovely grey tabby boy was walking into doors and getting lost in the
house.

After much soul-searching I analysed on his behalf 'quality of life'.

Four hours ago, I cried while Mr Fast left this world.

I would like the thank the Veterinary profession for being here to help us
to ease our friends from their pain and confusion - I waited while Mr

Fast
fell into the endless sleep and peace he needed.

Dusty will miss him, she loved to curl up next to him.

I will miss him - he was my eldest boy, my constant cat.

Rest well, my Fast... I love you

Old September 11th 03, 05:13 AM
Lois Reay

Heart felt condolences Kathy, you had many lovely years with Mr Fast, may
your heart soon heal.

Purrs
Lois

Old September 11th 03, 05:25 AM
Takayuki

"~Kathy~" wrote:

When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here - to you,
the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Fast. It sounds like he had a great
life, and a great name! It must be hard to lose such a long-time
friend...

Old September 11th 03, 04:51 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:25:42 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

"~Kathy~" wrote:

When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here - to you,
the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Fast. It sounds like he had a great
life, and a great name! It must be hard to lose such a long-time
friend...

"Rise up slowly, Angel" -- deepest sympathy to all.
Old September 11th 03, 11:00 PM
Adrian

~Kathy~ wrote:
When I hurt the most, cry the most, love the most, I come here - to
you, the cat people, who understand what it is to lose a friend.

Today I said goodbye to Mr Fast, my grey tabby boy, aged 20.

{{{{{{{{{Kathy}}}}}}}}} You have my deepest sympathy, will light acandle for
Mr Fast.
--
Adrian

Old September 12th 03, 07:21 AM
Yoj

Yes, this is the place to find people who understand. My deepest
sympathy.

--
Joy

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -- Whoopie Goldberg