Trixie RB (1995-2005)

Old October 31st 05, 08:50 PM
Yowie

Default Trixie RB (1995-2005)

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
news
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

Please accept our condolences. If you haven't read the poem about Rainbow
Bridge yet, it may provide you with some solace.

(Sorry that you got hit by the resident trolls, too)

Yowie

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet
goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run
and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and
comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor;
those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we
remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each
miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops
and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body
quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green
grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet,
you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy
kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and
you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from
your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Old October 31st 05, 09:46 PM
Nan

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:34:21 -0800, JohnHancock
wrote:

No More Retail wrote:
John Hancock you been classified as an idiot. She died from complications
of asthma you twit

Not as much a twit as you NMR - no one qualifies at your level. If they
had properly taken care of their cat the cat would most likely be alive,
dumbass! As I said cats have lived longer with Cancer moron or did your
limited mentality miss that point?

If you weren't such low intelligence you would have read that in his post.

The only lack of intelligence here is yours! Are you a mensa member like
me? Doubt it.

Plonk

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old October 31st 05, 09:49 PM
Nan

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:47:44 -0800, ~^Johnny^~
wrote:

She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. Purrs that she
had an easy journey to the Bridge.

Old October 31st 05, 10:41 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear this.
Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries
of life: music and cats." -Albert Schweitzer
~~~~~~~~

Old October 31st 05, 11:08 PM
Gandalf

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:47:44 -0800, ~^Johnny^~ wrote:

She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

I so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful (!) cat Trixie, and at
such a young age, too.

I saved her picture, she's soooo pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old October 31st 05, 11:16 PM
cajunprincess

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries
of life: music and cats." -Albert Schweitzer

I'm sorry to read about this. She was a gorgeous kitty; her picture
somehow gives me the impression that she was a smart cat too. Such a
shame that she wasn't able to be with you longer than she was.

~~~~~~~~

Old November 1st 05, 04:04 AM
Sam Nash

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
news
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

So sorry to hear of Trixie's passing. Candle lit for her safe passage to
the Bridge and we're sending comfort purrs to you.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old November 1st 05, 02:02 PM
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Johnny,

I'm so sorry that your Trixie started her journey to RB. She was such a
beautiful girl:-( I'm sure she had a good life with your family and will be
missed:-(

Comforting purrs come over from the catgang, which assembled in the bedroom
for a meatloaf-meditation.

Purrs to you Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Happy 2005 All :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 16 January 3rd 05 01:06 AM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 29th 04 01:43 PM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 26th 04 05:27 AM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 19th 04 07:47 AM
Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004 Newfield Kitties Cat community 25 October 23rd 04 03:16 AM