Ping jill

Old March 9th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Asparagus

On Mar 8, 11:30*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
We put some in a ham stir fry last night with fresh ginger, and onions and
scrambled eggs and rice. *It was YUMMY. *I love Ginger, it clears up my
sinus's

Thanks for the tip given my sinuses I might do something like that

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 9th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Chocolate was : Asparagus

Funny how we got from Asparagus to Chocolate now to hot flashes. Never gets
boring
"Stormmee" wrote in message
got some soy pills from Wal-Mart to help with those flashes, Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..
And both of you are so nice...
Hug
Kyla
--having a hot flash..I hate those darn things.!!
Oh, a good drink is hot chocolate with some cherry brandy,
It's called a Hot Flash. G
"Stormmee"
I am sure its why we are friends, Lee
Granby
I still use cocoa to make mine and add a teaspoon of honey.
"Stormmee" ...
it would certainly be logical, I like chocolate but not the sweet

kind,
prefer my hot chocolate when we make it so I can put just a touch of
sweet
in it not that syrup taste that pre mix has, Lee
wrote in message
Marina wrote:

I just read an article about taste. It seems that some people

have
more
taste buds for tasting bitter than most people, and those people
can't
stand any bitter tastes because they are so intense for them.

I've heard that, too. I wonder if the same is true for the other

kinds
of taste buds? That is, do some people have more sweet-tasting
taste
buds than others? So those who have a lower than average number

might
be considered to have a "sweet tooth", because the sweet taste

doesn't
overpower them the way it might someone who has more? I think
that's
an interesting idea.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user

name.

Old March 9th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

here is my sugar free version:

for each serving 16 oz milk
1 TBSP cocoa powder
1 TBSP splenda

on the stove; put the dry stuff in the pan pour just enough milk to wet
them and stir on low until totally dissolved, then slowly add the rest of
the milk stirring the whole time , put the heat on low/medium so it doesn't
scorch stir heating until its at the temp you want.

In the microwave; put the dry ingredients into a large mug, cover with
milk, heat for about 30 seconds then stir until its dissolved, add half the
milk that is left, stir, heat, and then add the rest of the milk, stir, then
heat to desired drinking temperature.

tastes better to me and cheaper than those packages.

Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..
Hmmm, we use the pkg stuff sugarless because DH has diabetes, but it's

good.
And the ONLY chocolate syrup I like is Hershey's and they have a Dark
Chocolate syrup.
Yummy
Kyla
"Granby" I still use cocoa to make mine and add a teaspoon of honey.
"Stormmee" it would certainly be logical, I like chocolate but not

the
sweet kind, I
prefer my hot chocolate when we make it so I can put just a touch of
sweet in it not that syrup taste that pre mix has, Lee

Marina

Old March 10th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

hey its all health related, and its on topic because if we aren't healthy we
can't care for the furry masters now can we? Lee, smug tonight

"Stormmee" wrote in message
got some soy pills from Wal-Mart to help with those flashes, Lee
. ..

Old March 10th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Oooooo a chocolate covered baked potato LOL

Actually, when Europeans were first introduced to potatos (which are
native to the New World) they actually DID do weird things like frosting
them!
Old March 10th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
On Mar 8, 11:30 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
We put some in a ham stir fry last night with fresh ginger, and onions and
scrambled eggs and rice. It was YUMMY. I love Ginger, it clears up my
sinus's

Thanks for the tip given my sinuses I might do something like that

Chinese mustard works pretty well, too!

Ping - Jill jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 08 09:49 AM
Ping Jill Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 November 18th 07 05:30 PM
PING: Dan,Lee, or Jill Pat Cat anecdotes 6 March 12th 07 07:43 PM
Ping Jill Marina Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 05:17 PM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM