Very surprised!!

Old February 24th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Very surprised!!

I'm eating a small bowl of vinegar and salt potato chips. They're my
favorite. Oscar just jumped up here (on my desk) to see what the crunching
was about. So I held a chip up to his nose thinking he'd sniff it and then
jump down. NOPE!! He started licking it!! And he's not budging. He's
right here staring at the chip bowl. Vinegar and salt chips for a cat?? Of
course, he gets licks only. I just don't think a potato chip can be all
that healthy for a cat. I mean, they're not all that healthy for me
either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old February 24th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 24, 3:47*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
.. *So I held a chip up to his nose thinking he'd sniff it and then
jump down. *NOPE!! *He started licking it!! *And he's not budging. *He's
right here staring at the chip bowl. *

Speedy Joe (RB) used to love to lick the salt off any sort of crisps
then he'd leave the potato behind as it wasn't chips from the Chinese,
which he loved nearly as much as a plate of Chinese chicken curry and
rice.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 24th 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

In article , "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
I just don't think a potato chip can be all
that healthy for a cat. I mean, they're not all that healthy for me
either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

Watermelon Man like potato chips. Less so corn chips. He devours ice cream,
especially chocolate. (If that's bad for cats, he's lived to a ripe old age.)
He'll lick the plates clean with almost any people food - chili, roast beef,
you name it. Never tried lamb vindaloo on him, however.

Art

Old February 24th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Feb 24, 12:09*pm, (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
In article , "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote: *I just don't think a potato chip can be all
that healthy for a cat. *I mean, they're not all that healthy for me
either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

Watermelon Man like potato chips. *Less so corn chips. *He devours ice cream,
especially chocolate. *(If that's bad for cats, he's lived to a ripe old age.)
*He'll lick the plates clean with almost any people food - chili, roast beef,
you name it. *Never tried lamb vindaloo on him, however.

Art

Rusty (RB) loved yogurt and canned pumpkin.
Old February 24th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article , "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
I just don't think a potato chip can be all
that healthy for a cat. I mean, they're not all that healthy for me
either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

Watermelon Man like potato chips. Less so corn chips. He devours ice cream,
especially chocolate. (If that's bad for cats, he's lived to a ripe old age.)
He'll lick the plates clean with almost any people food - chili, roast beef,
you name it. Never tried lamb vindaloo on him, however.

Art

Now you have to enlighten me as to what "lamb vindaloo" is.
TuTu loves ' chips and always has to have a small piece if they are at
hand. Would you also tell us how your new kitty.Emma, is doing?
Best wishes. MLB
Old February 24th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 24/02/2011 17:47, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
I'm eating a small bowl of vinegar and salt potato chips. They're my
favorite. Oscar just jumped up here (on my desk) to see what the
crunching was about. So I held a chip up to his nose thinking he'd sniff
it and then jump down. NOPE!! He started licking it!! And he's not
budging. He's right here staring at the chip bowl. Vinegar and salt
chips for a cat?? Of course, he gets licks only. I just don't think a
potato chip can be all that healthy for a cat. I mean, they're not all
that healthy for me either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

Yesterday, Caliban ate half a roasted button mushroom.

He loves tomatoes in any form and cucumber.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old February 24th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Feb 24, 10:47*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:
I'm eating a small bowl of vinegar and salt potato chips. *They're my
favorite. *
What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

Brandy loves saltines, and Roxie loves H*m. As in deli pig, smoked
porcine flesh, non-kosher, trayf. If I so much as spell it out she
will know I'm thinking about it, and will be no end of demanding when
I come home. But not just any trayf, mind you. Not that crud you buy
sliced for brown-bagged sammies. Oh no. It must be baked on the bone,
with a glaze of brown sugar, maple syrup, orange juice and spices.

Fritzie (RB) adored yogurt, the plain kind you get at Indian joints to
cool off your curry. he didn't have much use for lamb vindaloo though.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old February 24th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

In article , MLB wrote:

Now you have to enlighten me as to what "lamb vindaloo" is.

Other answer was correct - I used it as the epitome of very spicy and wonderfully-tasty food.

Would you also tell us how your new kitty.Emma, is doing?

Not much to say - she's very content. She eats too much and is constantly
meowing for more. She will spend as much time on me as allowed when I sit or
lie down in the living room, but she still won't jump on the bed. And she
still growls whenever Watermelon Man or Calico are in sight; with Giovanni it
ranges from grudging acceptance to a battle. I'd say she's happy here; I'm
pleased I got her.

Giovanni didn't come home until 3:30 AM Tuesday night...it was good to finally
get to bed.

Art
Old February 25th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Feb 24, 7:47*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
I'm eating a small bowl of vinegar and salt potato chips. *They're my
favorite. *Oscar just jumped up here (on my desk) to see what the crunching
was about. *So I held a chip up to his nose thinking he'd sniff it and then
jump down. *NOPE!! *He started licking it!! *And he's not budging. *He's
right here staring at the chip bowl. *Vinegar and salt chips for a cat?? *Of
course, he gets licks only. *I just don't think a potato chip can be all
that healthy for a cat. *I mean, they're not all that healthy for me
either!!

What's the strangest thing your cat likes?

. )) -: :-
. . ))
Laurie
(( . ..
-: :- (( .

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Mischief loves potato chips, tortilla chips, and SunChips, the French
onion flavor. Once I left a small snack bag on my desk...and later
came home to it open and completely cleaned....I asked the roomie and
she said she had found Mischief with her head in the bag licking it
clean...

Also she loves cheese, yogurt, ranch dressing and even crackers. Also
loves anything with tomato sauce; and once i caught her on the stove
with her head in a pot of spaghetti sauce.

Kristi
Old February 25th 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article , MLB wrote:

Now you have to enlighten me as to what "lamb vindaloo" is.

Other answer was correct - I used it as the epitome of very spicy and wonderfully-tasty food.

Would you also tell us how your new kitty.Emma, is doing?

Not much to say - she's very content. She eats too much and is constantly
meowing for more. She will spend as much time on me as allowed when I sit or
lie down in the living room, but she still won't jump on the bed. And she
still growls whenever Watermelon Man or Calico are in sight; with Giovanni it
ranges from grudging acceptance to a battle. I'd say she's happy here; I'm
pleased I got her.

Giovanni didn't come home until 3:30 AM Tuesday night...it was good to finally
get to bed.

Art

Do you always wait up for your fur kids? MLB