Reasons for the Job Purrs

Old February 18th 05, 03:42 AM
~jag~

Default Reasons for the Job Purrs

Hi All,

I want to thank all of you that are purring for us. I can now tell you
why. As of today I was laid off from my job of 6-months. It happend at
a bad time but the company didn't leave me in the lurch, they did give
me a severance package. May not have been a million dollars but they
did in all give me a months pay.

If all goes well and I land a job ASAP it might actually work to my
benefit. Karen and I went to my first interview today. It was fairly
promissing.

Thank you for the purrs
Old February 18th 05, 03:51 AM
CatNipped

"~jag~" wrote in message
Hi All,

I want to thank all of you that are purring for us. I can now tell you
why. As of today I was laid off from my job of 6-months. It happend at
a bad time but the company didn't leave me in the lurch, they did give
me a severance package. May not have been a million dollars but they
did in all give me a months pay.

If all goes well and I land a job ASAP it might actually work to my
benefit. Karen and I went to my first interview today. It was fairly
promissing.

Thank you for the purrs

Oh man, another one of us bites the dust job-wise. That's been happening
way to much lately - and they say the economy is supposedly improving!

Mega job purrs. I hope you find something really, really soon. What type
of work do you do?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 18th 05, 05:24 AM
Sam Nash

New job purrs on the way for you, John.
--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old February 18th 05, 05:48 AM
Victor Martinez

Lots of employment purrs your way. Severance is good, it at least will
pay the bills for a while.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 18th 05, 06:36 AM
Dan M

If all goes well and I land a job ASAP it might actually work to my
benefit. Karen and I went to my first interview today. It was fairly
promissing.

Thank you for the purrs

We will definitely keep the purrs coming! Please keep us posted.
Old February 18th 05, 11:52 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to get the job you interviewed for or
an even better one,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old February 18th 05, 03:21 PM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
Lots of employment purrs your way. Severance is good, it at least will
pay the bills for a while.

And file for unemployment.

Jill

Old February 18th 05, 04:12 PM
jmcquown

~jag~ wrote:
Hi All,

I want to thank all of you that are purring for us. I can now tell you
why. As of today I was laid off from my job of 6-months. It happend at
a bad time but the company didn't leave me in the lurch, they did give
me a severance package. May not have been a million dollars but they
did in all give me a months pay.

If all goes well and I land a job ASAP it might actually work to my
benefit. Karen and I went to my first interview today. It was fairly
promissing.

Thank you for the purrs

I hope you find something better ASAP. But I'd still recommend filing for
unemployment just in case things drag out longer than expected. In TN you
can file online at the {state}.gov site; not sure about your state. More
purrs coming!

Jill

Old February 18th 05, 06:07 PM
Margaret Fine

~jag~ wrote:

Hi All,

I want to thank all of you that are purring for us. I can now tell you
why. As of today I was laid off from my job of 6-months. It happend at
a bad time but the company didn't leave me in the lurch, they did give
me a severance package. May not have been a million dollars but they
did in all give me a months pay.

If all goes well and I land a job ASAP it might actually work to my
benefit. Karen and I went to my first interview today. It was fairly
promissing.

Thank you for the purrs

We're purring here! Good luck!

--
Margaret Fine

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 03:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM