Treatment for food allergy

Old April 7th 05, 05:30 PM
Toni&Nate

Default Treatment for food allergy

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling
out large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana
pudding.

Old April 7th 05, 05:52 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:30:12 -0400, Toni&Nate wrote:

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling out
large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana pudding.

I'll bite -- why feed a carnivore banana pudding? (This answer has got to
be good.)
Old April 7th 05, 06:41 PM
Mathew Kagis

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:30:12 -0400, Toni&Nate wrote:

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling

out
large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana pudding.

I'll bite -- why feed a carnivore banana pudding? (This answer has got to
be good.)

I'm in too... Why bannana pudding?

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 7th 05, 09:01 PM
Mary

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:30:12 -0400, Toni&Nate wrote:

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling

out
large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana

pudding.

I'll bite -- why feed a carnivore banana pudding? (This answer has got

be good.)

I'm in too... Why bannana pudding?

--

Oo! Oo! Let me take a stab at this one!

Because she likes it?

Old April 7th 05, 09:02 PM
Mary

"Toni&Nate" wrote in message
Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling
out large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana
pudding.

When my cat did this it was because she was anxious. I figured out the
source of the anxiety and she stopped. Not a bald patch on her now.
What has changed around your house?

Old April 7th 05, 09:27 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1112904195.d14f55b2eaba105b83627f85fb3d4691@t eranews...

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:30:12 -0400, Toni&Nate wrote:

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is pulling

out
large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana

pudding.

I'll bite -- why feed a carnivore banana pudding? (This answer has got

be good.)

I'm in too... Why bannana pudding?

--

Oo! Oo! Let me take a stab at this one!

Because she likes it?

LOL! You're just bad!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 7th 05, 09:29 PM
Mary

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:30:12 -0400, Toni&Nate wrote:

Anyone know the treatment for a food allergy in a cat. She is

pulling
out
large sections of her fur. I think I narrowed it down to banana

pudding.

I'll bite -- why feed a carnivore banana pudding? (This answer has

got
be good.)

I'm in too... Why bannana pudding?

--

Oo! Oo! Let me take a stab at this one!

Because she likes it?

LOL! You're just bad!!! ;

No, really! Cheeks begs when I eat a salad with
Ranch dressing. She makes bunny noses at me. When
I finish I let her have a few licks of what is left in the bowl.
(Not much as it has onions, and they are not good for cats.)

She also begs for cheese! Some cats like dairy products.

Old April 7th 05, 09:56 PM

My Traditional Siamese (the world's most chicken cat - not indicting the
breed, just him) developed an allergy to fish. He was ripping out his
fur. We knew he was really feeling bad when he got on my bed while I was
in it, something he had never done in his 10 years, and hasn't done since
he recovered (we stopped feeding him any food with fish in it.)

I wish there was a way to make him less chicken. He's been that way since
we got him from the breeder at 12 weeks of age. He was put down in the
room, immediately ran under the sofa, and didn't come out for two days.
Then he ate, drank, and went back under. He still jumps at every move or
sound (he sleeps with my mother, his favorite human, but if she dares to
sneeze, he's off like a shot.) He's always giving me dirty looks when he
walks by my wheelchair, though he's never been hurt or abused by anyone.
He occasionally lets me pet him, if he's on the living room table or
mother's bed, and he likes it. Weird cat.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14