Ping jill

Old March 4th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
jim

Default Ping jill

On Mar 4, 10:18*am, Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:06:41 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, §ñühw¤£f
bloviated:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:31:08 -0500
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wasted precious bandwith
with:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:02:15 -0800, jameslebbs wrote:

Too bad about your dad dying, not he won`t see you turn into
the dyke that you can now become, and one more thing ****ING
BITCH.
You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!

"Pot meet...

snipped b/c I'm cautious w/this

Ummm.. just to let y'all know something. *These trolls are NOT
the type to be messed with. *Please take this as a warning w/a
considerable amount of danger behind it.

Define "dangerous" - merely being ALIVE is dangerous. *I've
never allowed myself to be intimidated by vicious idiots in my
entire (rather long) life - I don't intend to start now!

If you don't mind a personal attack, or worse... *on this group.
(That's what I'm worried about. *A newsgroup I was in was
DESTROYED by these people).

How the hell do you "destroy" a newsgroup? Its a collection of text
messages on a server.
Was a cancelbot involved? Did somwon do a rm-froup from alt.config?

And there's another reason, but I can't mention it online anymore.

OMG! YUOR TORRLING!!!!

Don't make me subscribe.- Hide quoted text -

Yes lets destroy this cat NG it will be so much fun to do
Old March 4th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jim

Default EVELYN! Ping jill

On Mar 4, 10:08*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message Evelyn is sealing the fate for all of us in here just b/c she wants to be
arrogant. *((

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) *-:¦:-
* * * *¸.·´ *.·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln- Hide quoted text -

Your NG IS SCREWED BITCH

Old March 4th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:23:40 -0800 (PST), in alt.usenet.kooks, jim
bloviated:

Why don't we just **** on your ear and see if your head fills up.
Old March 4th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:14:48 GMT
Aratzio wasted precious bandwith with:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:21:43 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, john
sumner bloviated:

Meat Plow wrote in
:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:02:15 -0800, jameslebbs wrote:

Too bad about your dad dying, not he won`t see you turn into

the dyke that you can now become, and one more thing ****ING
BITCH.
You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!

And you people are a bunch of asswipes too fall for trolls like
this

What makes you think we *fell*, k00k.

YOU CANT FALL WHEN YUOR ALREADY LAYING ON THE GROUND!!!!!

--
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/03/03/...ersight-board/
Old March 4th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Meat Plow wrote:
[...]

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Don't even write 'plonk', or even worse, a reply w/recipes.

Old March 4th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Normin

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote
in
message ...

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:36:56 -0700,
wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

You ****ing cat people are nutz. WELCOME TO AUK!!
"Pot meet kettle, Kettle meet pot....." We may be "nutz",
but at
least we're not VICIOUS nuts, as you and the OT of this
thread
appear to be.

Appear? You can't see me.

May I suggest you consult a dictionary for the full meaning
of the
word?

(Anyone who could post such an unfeeling comment when
someone
announces the death of a loved one belongs behind bars -
preferably at Guatanamo, or somewhere else they use
torture!) P-L-O-N-K

I didn't have anything to do with that. I was simply and
honestly
extending my hand in welcoming some crazy ****ing cat people
AUK.

In that case I apologize - but you should not have repeated
the OP's
vicious comment!

I happen to love cats, all flavo^H^H^H^H^breeds.

Evelyn PLEASE stop crossposting replies to these jerks. This
idiot
doesn't love cats. They don't deserve the time or effort.

Jill

Evelyn is sealing the fate for all of us in here just b/c she
wants
to be arrogant. ((

well, the trolls are unpleasant for sure, but I think they can be
ignored. Just don't read their posts, don't respond, and report
each one to the proper place. They'll get tired of trying to
harrass us if they don't get ANY sort of response from their
efforts. Are any of you really willing to allow them to
"destroy" this newsgroup? They have to have your cooperation in
order to wreak their havoc here. Geeze, don't give them so much
power!

Sara

Old March 4th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

Evelyn PLEASE stop crossposting replies to these jerks. This idiot
doesn't love cats. They don't deserve the time or effort.

Jill

Who's "crossposting"? I simply hit the "Reply" button on my browser!
Old March 4th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
. ..

Meat Plow wrote:

extending my hand in welcoming some crazy ****ing cat people to AUK.

In that case I apologize - but you should not have repeated the OP's
vicious comment!

I happen to love cats, all flavo^H^H^H^H^breeds.

Evelyn PLEASE stop crossposting replies to these jerks. This idiot
doesn't love cats. They don't deserve the time or effort.

Jill

Evelyn is sealing the fate for all of us in here just b/c she wants to
be arrogant. ((

ANOTHER cretin! (I suggest you look up the definition of "arrogant" in
your dictionary - assuming you have one.) P-L-O-N-K
Old March 4th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Asparagus

Yowie wrote:

I can't stand the smell of the stuff, it smells like week old vomit to me.
The smell is so gut wrenchingly putrid to me, I have never tried to eat it.

I can't stand the taste. It tastes like rotting garbage to me. I don't
understand why people consider this horrible vegetable a delicacy!

(But because so many do, I will occasionally try it, say once every 5
years or so, just to see if my taste has changed. It has certainly changed
about many other foods. But nope, still tastes like rotting garbage!)

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 4th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Matthew wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
"jmcquown"

Jill I have asked her multiple times and she has ignored the request

Which makes her look like she wants to stir up ****E!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

you did it a couple times also Laurie ;-) but at least you caught yourself

I might, too, if I had the SLIGHTEST idea what the hell you're all
talking about!

Ping - Jill jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 08 09:49 AM
Ping Jill Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 November 18th 07 05:30 PM
PING: Dan,Lee, or Jill Pat Cat anecdotes 6 March 12th 07 07:43 PM
Ping Jill Marina Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 05:17 PM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM