Oh Catmas Tree

Old December 11th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Oh Catmas Tree

Inspired by the Catmas Tree -
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...741#msg-535741

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

Festooned with wond'rous kitty toys
To pounce and bat with joyful noise
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
of all cat-trees most lovely
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
of all cat-trees most lovely

A tall green perch with catnip scent
For furry rears it must be meant
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
of all cat-trees most lovely

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
You give us so much pleasure
Oh catmas tree oh catmas tree
you give us so much pleasure

A kitty playground all month long
In thanks for you we yowl this song
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
you give us so much pleasure

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
Our memories we treasure
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
Our memories we treasure

We'll wait for you throughout the year
Till the magic day you reappear
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
our memories we treasure.

Old December 11th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
Inspired by the Catmas Tree -
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...741#msg-535741

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

Hi Karen,
Sorry to snip this. My newsreader or whatever decides these things refuses
to send a message of the reply is shorter than the message.

I thought your song was great.

Annie

Old December 11th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Inspired by the Catmas Tree -
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...741#msg-535741

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

snippped because we can always read the original

That is truly moving and not _just_ funny, although funny is fine and
it is also funny.

Will in New Haven

--

Hark, the kitty angel sings
Of catnip toys and wonderous fings

Old December 12th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Valerie L Magee

Karen, I think it's adorable too, but I wonder about the increased
danger of the cats pulling down the tree? My fondest childhood memory is
of my cat swinging from the top just before the tree crashed. The lights
weren't on (thankfully), but that could have resulted in a lot worse
than broken ornaments and a sad looking tree. In your case, I suppose
the "ornaments" can take it, but I'd still worry about tempting fate
(and kitties) a bit too much!

Valerie Magee
----------------------------
All "cat songs" CD by Cindy Mangsen:
http://compassrosemusic.com/cattales.asp

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Inspired by the Catmas Tree -
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...741#msg-535741

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

(snipped)
Old December 13th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:10:16 -0500, Valerie L Magee
wrote:

Karen, I think it's adorable too, but I wonder about the increased
danger of the cats pulling down the tree? My fondest childhood memory is
of my cat swinging from the top just before the tree crashed. The lights
weren't on (thankfully), but that could have resulted in a lot worse
than broken ornaments and a sad looking tree. In your case, I suppose
the "ornaments" can take it, but I'd still worry about tempting fate
(and kitties) a bit too much!

It's not my tree sweety - we don't have one because Tessie would
destroy it for sure! Somebody posted the link to the photo here and I
thought it was cute
Old December 14th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Inspired by the Catmas Tree -
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...741#msg-535741

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

snip

Thanks! It's so true!
BEst wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 14th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us
Oh catmas tree, oh catmas tree
your branches green they tempt us

snip

That's awesome. There's a point at which you stop complaining about
cats playing in the tree and just work with it.

The song rules too

--Fil

Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 02:23 AM
red cat in tree ... lewe Cat anecdotes 5 September 4th 05 12:40 PM
Taking Down The Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 14 January 18th 05 12:26 AM
Decorating the Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 53 January 17th 05 11:59 PM
Christmas tree kitty fun Governor George Liquor Cat health & behaviour 12 December 4th 03 11:26 PM