[OT] Worse than Bubbles

Old March 6th 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [OT] Worse than Bubbles

After an uncountable number of attempts, I'm up to Question 45.

It is *eeevil* and I *strongly* advise people not to click. Unless your name
is Bev :-)

"The Impossible Quiz"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old March 6th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 22:25:59 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

After an uncountable number of attempts, I'm up to Question 45.

It is *eeevil* and I *strongly* advise people not to click. Unless your name
is Bev :-)

"The Impossible Quiz"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

It's diabolical! I got up to about question 12... but my memory isn't
good enough to get further because I keep making mistakes and I can't
remember which previous answer to click!
Old March 6th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Yowie" wrote in message
After an uncountable number of attempts, I'm up to Question 45.

It is *eeevil* and I *strongly* advise people not to click. Unless your
name is Bev :-)

"The Impossible Quiz"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

At 25 so far. Guessing on that one and its a pain getting back to that spot
every time I miss.

Did it say anywhere how may questions there are?

Jo

Old March 8th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget

Okay, I dont' get it. I get to the question where the answers all say
"out of order", no matter which one I click first, I end up dying. What
is the catch here?
Bridget

Old March 8th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Greg Johnson

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:54:45 -0500, Bridget
wrote:

Okay, I dont' get it. I get to the question where the answers all say
"out of order", no matter which one I click first, I end up dying. What
is the catch here?

Move your cursor over 'the answer'. Lots of others have similar
tricks.
Old March 9th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pmendhall

This game is really addictive. The "virus" has spread to a totally non-use
group bunch. Most of them are laughing while playing it.

Diane

Old March 9th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"pmendhall" wrote in message
This game is really addictive. The "virus" has spread to a totally
non-use
group bunch. Most of them are laughing while playing it.

Diane

I resisted this game for several days and then thought it wouldn't hurt to
click on it. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Bev

Old March 9th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

I'm stuck on 59! Charge your laser. I click and click on it as fast as
I can and it glows bigger and bigger but then my time runs out and game
over. Aaaargh! There must be something I"m missing since I don't
think that it's humanly possible to click any faster. Hints, anyone?
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old March 10th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"badwilson" wrote in message
I'm stuck on 59! Charge your laser. I click and click on it as fast as I
can and it glows bigger and bigger but then my time runs out and game
over. Aaaargh! There must be something I"m missing since I don't think
that it's humanly possible to click any faster. Hints, anyone?

Is it worse than Dynomite?

Tweed, still addicted

Old March 10th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

ollie2 wrote:

I resisted this game for several days and then thought it wouldn't hurt to
click on it. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

No sympathy, Bev. What goes around, comes around - bwahahahahaha!!

Joyce

First under 20k bubbles!!!! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 9 April 2nd 06 04:08 AM
More Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 2 January 1st 05 06:03 PM
Bubbles OT Bev Cat anecdotes 0 November 8th 04 02:08 AM
Bonnie Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 42 June 24th 04 08:55 AM
Cat nip bubbles Susan M Cat anecdotes 5 February 18th 04 02:29 PM