Hard hat area, enter wif cawshun!

Old April 3rd 05, 07:15 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fangks, Chester! Maybe yood also like to luk at owr eggzisting

office where
we duz da cuking an consulting wit clientz. We wud apurrsheate yur

tellin
usses if derez anyfing in dere dat shud be fiksed.
--
Rebecca

Of course I'd like to see the office.

Chester, following Rebecca into the office

Okay, heer we are. Yoo kan see da konsultin area in da frunt: it haz a
liddle table an nice cushins fur kittees to sit on while diskussin fings.
Den dere is da frunt desk, where we haz owr kalinder uv ebents dat we iz
caterin.

Da part I thawt yood like to spekt is bak dere in da kitchin. We haz stobes
and uvvins, a bigbig frijerater, a dishwasher, an also big sinks fur washin
up if da kittee werkin iz wun dat duz like waddermonsters. (Dat wud not be
me!) Abuv efurryfing iz lots ub kabnitz whare we keeps owr pots an pans an
such.

How duz it luk, frum a spekshun poynt ub vyoo?

Rebecca

Old April 3rd 05, 03:41 PM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
[...]

This office looks wonderful. The cushions are just the right softness
for a kitty.

I just had Nathan sign off on the equipment and he said it's as
wonderful as everything else here.

I don't understand why a kitty would want to get into watermonsters.
But if you can find one who does, that'll work. Or maybe you could get
some humans to help with that. They seem to love watermonsters!

Chester