Ping: Tweed - your arm

Old October 11th 12, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Ping: Tweed - your arm

Tweed,

How did your operation go today? I hope you have great results and a fast
recovery.

MaryL

Old October 12th 12, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Tweed - your arm

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tweed,

How did your operation go today? I hope you have great results and a fast
recovery.

MaryL

it went ok, i.e. woke up from it but my fingers are completely dead now.
worse than before and i cannot use my hand, no grip.
i am hoping it will recover otherwise i should have left it alone.
pain is tolerable up to now, but expecting worse tomorrow.

Old October 12th 12, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"

MaryL" wrote in message
Tweed,

How did your operation go today? I hope you have great results and a fast
recovery.

MaryL

it went ok, i.e. woke up from it but my fingers are completely dead now.
worse than before and i cannot use my hand, no grip.
i am hoping it will recover otherwise i should have left it alone.
pain is tolerable up to now, but expecting worse tomorrow.

Best wishes for pain to stay tolerable and that you have a quick recovery!

Old October 12th 12, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"

MaryL" wrote in message
Tweed,

How did your operation go today? I hope you have great results and a
fast
recovery.

MaryL

it went ok, i.e. woke up from it but my fingers are completely dead now.
worse than before and i cannot use my hand, no grip.
i am hoping it will recover otherwise i should have left it alone.
pain is tolerable up to now, but expecting worse tomorrow.

Best wishes for pain to stay tolerable and that you have a quick recovery!

little finger is now fairly ok and ring finger is looking hopeful, serious
pain from the op now kicking in, no pain, no gain i suppose.
they rarely give you sufficient pain relief, they have this weird idea that
paracetamol plus something else will do the trick. it doesn't.
i still have my stop blood clots stockings on, they are so tight i won't be
able to get them off for days with one hand.

Old October 12th 12, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"

MaryL" wrote in message
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~
That sounds more than unpleasant--very painful. I hope this is "just" a
temporary problem during the early healing process. I have never had such
serious surgery. However, one thing I did notice in the surgery I have had
was that it was very painful and debilitating at first but then moved into
the process of gradually declining pain and increasing in function. I hope
you will have the same effect.

Is June taking care of Boyfie, or are you able to do that?

MaryL

Old October 12th 12, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

I wish you a fast recovery.... Hope every thing turns out good.....

Old October 12th 12, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 00:38:04 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tweed,

How did your operation go today? I hope you have great results and a
fast recovery.

MaryL

it went ok, i.e. woke up from it but my fingers are completely dead
now.
worse than before and i cannot use my hand, no grip.
i am hoping it will recover otherwise i should have left it alone.
pain is tolerable up to now, but expecting worse tomorrow.

I do wish you a complete recovery. When I had my hand surgery, it took
about three weeks. I have had 15 surgeries in my life and that is when I
told myself thatwhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just between
you and me (and the internet) I try hard to forget them Best wishes. MLB
Old October 13th 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
was that it was very painful and debilitating at first but then moved into
the process of gradually declining pain and increasing in function. I
hope you will have the same effect.

Is June taking care of Boyfie, or are you able to do that?

I can do it myself unless my arm gets infected in the next few days which is
always a possibility, up to now it's good

Old October 13th 12, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
Purrs and prayers that the pain eases soon.

Judith

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually drove Mr F a mile today
to see if I could. I won't be doing that again for a week or four ;-(

Old October 13th 12, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:15:32 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
Purrs and prayers that the pain eases soon.

Judith

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually drove Mr F a mile
today to see if I could. I won't be doing that again for a week or four
;-(

My DR told me it was illegal to drive with an "operated on" hand. He
said insurance would not cover in caseof an accident. Do you have such a
law?

ping tweed Stormmee Cat anecdotes 2 April 29th 08 02:05 AM
Ping Tweed: [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 April 23rd 08 11:38 PM
Ping Tweed CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 June 25th 05 05:19 AM
Ping Tweed 2 HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 6 May 1st 05 12:00 AM