Gettin readi

Old March 24th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Gettin readi

Trudi is 'cited beclawz BK is gonna 'skort hersef ta da owlder catz danze,
so she hurriez off ta check on stormmee... finding stormmee and Rosco sharin
nip tea anna a bowl of cream, she lookz arownd atta floor where the kittenz
got readi fur da parade anna seez a mezz... realizin dat it iz unfair to the
shipz crew she says:

" Stormmee you guyz wuz great atta parade, anna I am sure you shuuld be
gettin a nap, butted Ifin you wantsa stay up like the big catz i willz 'low
it ifin you furzt cleanz up diz here mezz, lookit alla diz, ribbonz, hatz
and ofur paperz anna stuffz... If you anna Rosco cleanz alla diz up i willz
'low you ta kome upstairz fur a little while, Rosco you iza year owlde so i
think you iz growed up enuf dat you duzint needz purrmizzion butted i iz
gonna howlde you 'sponsible fur stormmee anna makez sure dat her iz safe,
anna Stormmee, you better behafe anna be nize, OK???, Trudi

Stormmee, lukez up furm her bowl of cream sure Trudi i willz clean it up
efin if da ofur kittenz duzint hep, Smilez sweetly... Winks atta rosco anna
smilez again atta Trudi, Stormmee

Trudi heads towards her cabin she passes the staterooms of other cats some
doorz open and some not... she goes in, gets readi and returns to the upper
deck to sit with her friends and wait for BK

Tiger, I told stormme to clean up den her culd kome up here for a little
while, I hopez dat wuz ok, Trudi...

Tiger, just groans smilez anna sayz sure...

Old March 26th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:20:41 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

[...]

Well, itz gud dat dey is tired owt - hopefully dey will awl falls
asleep so we can haff a nice, peecful dinner and dancin'!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/26/2006 12:09:06 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 31st 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Trudi lookz atta crown, Itz bootiful, Here sit by minesef, I getted diz here
xtra big cushin, kuz i hadda go to ted an getz mine back fut operated on,
Trudi, so happi to see her friend
wrote in message
oups.com...

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

Deer Ms Trudi, (pant, pant) I am so sorree 2 take so long. I ran az
fast az I cud frum the French Market. I thot u wud luk prettee in uh
krown, so I dcided on that. & then I had 2 dcide whut flours 2 get. I
got u sum babee size roses in red, wite & yello. I thot thay luked so
prettee 1gether. I hope u like it. Thu ladee whu made it ses, laissez
le bon temps roulez!! (that's nu orleens tawk for "have uh gud
time!".
O, u luk so speshull!! I will gif u some pawsmoochies but
not hed buts koz roses haf stikee things & u mite get hurt.
Yur fren, BK

Old April 1st 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

O, Ms Trudi, U luk so, so prettee! Whut happened 2 yur poor fut? I am
so sorree that u hadda surgeree! My fut feels gud now, so I will bring
u stuff. Whut wud u like? I brot uh basket uf shrimps, thay r reely
gud! pawsmoochies, BK
Stormmee wrote:
Trudi lookz atta crown, Itz bootiful, Here sit by minesef, I getted diz here
xtra big cushin, kuz i hadda go to ted an getz mine back fut operated on,
Trudi, so happi to see her friend
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 1st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I wuuld like some niptea, anna dat iz kind of yourownsef ta bringz it butted
i iz alreadi onna mend.
oups.com...
Stormmee wrote:
Trudi lookz atta crown, Itz bootiful, Here sit by minesef, I getted diz

here
xtra big cushin, kuz i hadda go to ted an getz mine back fut operated on,
Trudi, so happi to see her friend
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 1st 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Trudi leans ofur anna whisperz herown horrible ted stori in BK's ear... Alla
ofur catz will hasta reada thread "Trudi's history mystery"...
oups.com...
Stormmee wrote:
Trudi lookz atta crown, Itz bootiful, Here sit by minesef, I getted diz

here
xtra big cushin, kuz i hadda go to ted an getz mine back fut operated on,
Trudi, so happi to see her friend
wrote in message
oups.com...