OTIS: Another miracle

Old September 9th 04, 09:55 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Excellent news about Otis! Give him a good earscritch from me.

Now.... how much weight did *you* lose through worry??? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old September 9th 04, 12:52 PM
Helen Wheels

Susan M wrote:

Hi the

Unbelievable! He was trapped early Tuesday morning and he is at home now
sitting on my computer desk looking quite at home.

Thank goodness the little ratbag is OK. What good news.

Old September 9th 04, 02:40 PM
JBHajos

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:15:15 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote:

Unbelievable! He was trapped early Tuesday morning and he is at home now
sitting on my computer desk looking quite at home.

Fabulous!! We're so happy for all of you. Been checking the group
daily looking for good news about Otis - now we can all breathe a sigh
of relief! Give him a loving scritch from us.

Jeanne

Old September 9th 04, 02:46 PM
CatNipped

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
news8O%c.362240$gE.225636@pd7tw3no...
Hi the

Unbelievable! He was trapped early Tuesday morning and he is at home now

Praise be! The power of purrs works again! I'm *so* glad he's home safe
and sound (and I hope you gave him a good talking to for ruining your
vacation like that!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Otis EMERGENCY Susan M Cat anecdotes 92 September 3rd 04 09:44 PM
Otis: A Snowy Day Susan M Cat anecdotes 9 November 14th 03 11:29 PM
Otis - more property damage??? Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 10th 03 12:13 AM
Otis and Chester: Where are they now? (LONG) Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 03 02:29 PM