Very bad news for Cleopatra

Old December 15th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default Very bad news for Cleopatra

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan
Old December 15th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Purrs for the girl on the way. Please keep us informed.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 15th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Dan and Nancy, you have strong purrs and prayers from our house. O T
Mahoney, Piglet and Willow and the Gramby too.

Old December 15th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Dan M" wrote in message
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Lots of purrs coming from over the pond that something can be done for Cleo.

Tweed

Old December 15th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Dan M" wrote in message
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three
courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another
detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing
tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is
making her
very uncomfortable.

Virtual Purrs en route. Mrs Cat (RB) succumbed to cancer of the
lower jaw almost two years ago :-( I remember at the time
comments on this very group that this disease seemed to be
getting far more common :-(

--
MatSav

Old December 15th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Dan M wrote:
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Many purrs. My poor Betsy had one of those jaw tumours. Very nasty.

Cheryl
Old December 15th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 15 Dec 2008 22:27:26 GMT, Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

oh no. Purrs that it's not as bad as it sounds, and the the second
TED's opinion is different
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 15th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Dan M wrote:
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor
on her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is
making her very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd
opinion. Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good
for Cleo.

Oh no! Purring for a miracle...

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old December 16th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Oh dear! Purrs for Cleo and for a better opinion from the 2nd vet.

Jill

Old December 16th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Many purrs for Cleo.

--Fil

Oh dear! *Purrs for Cleo and for a better opinion from the 2nd vet.

Jill

Purrs requested for Cleopatra again Amelia T Cat Cat community 27 November 28th 08 07:03 PM
MZ cleopatra Stormmee Cat community 3 October 24th 07 10:55 PM
Severe Scratching-cleopatra Brant j via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 March 13th 05 05:06 AM
Dear Cleopatra Miss Violette Cat community 4 November 15th 04 01:06 PM
Miss Cleopatra?? Miss Violette Cat community 72 December 28th 03 01:18 AM