Another furry one making last journey --

Old January 8th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

Default Another furry one making last journey --

On way home last night I found a tuxedo cat type laying along the edge
of road. Apparently it had been hit. I could tell that he had not
been gone long cause was still fairly warm. I hope he did not have to
suffer long and is enjoying it's warm new home at the bridge now.

I picked up it still body to dispose of it. Could not just let it lie
there in the cold and snow and slush.

Prayers and purrs for it on it's last journey please.

Old January 8th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eight cats stop to purr for a fallen friend, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 8th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

N four cats joyne dem. Fangu fur tayking kare uff him.
Puuuuuuuuuurrs n meowmie snedz hur purrayers tew.
Wuffs,
Mosey

Old January 8th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Preeeeppppz!

Lotza lotza purrz fur da Mr. Tuxedo. We heer dat da bridg haz manny
manny soft plazez in da grass wif sunshinez an warm breezez.

da Girlz,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old January 8th 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

kraut wrote:

On way home last night I found a tuxedo cat type laying along the edge
of road. Apparently it had been hit. I could tell that he had not
been gone long cause was still fairly warm. I hope he did not have to
suffer long and is enjoying it's warm new home at the bridge now.

I picked up it still body to dispose of it. Could not just let it lie
there in the cold and snow and slush.

Prayers and purrs for it on it's last journey please.

I've seen that far too many times. Purrs for the departed kitties. MLB

Old January 9th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Jan 8, 8:19*am, kraut wrote:
On way home last night I found a tuxedo cat type laying along the edge
of road. *Apparently it had been hit. *I could tell that he had not
been gone long cause was still fairly warm. *I hope he did not have to
suffer long and is enjoying it's warm new home at the bridge now.

I picked up it still body to dispose of it. *Could not just let it lie
there in the cold and snow and slush.

Prayers and purrs for it on it's last journey *please.

Eight cats join in purring for the tuxedo cat.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Prrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude