Giant Erffkwakw Geeblings in Haiti now

Old January 13th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Giant Erffkwakw Geeblings in Haiti now

Hihi Kitties,
While we're on the subject of Giant geeblings, they seem to have attacked
Haiti with a level 7 today, (Tuesday). That's kwite a jump frum Catifurnia,
but ...
What's happenin wif all da Giant greeblings. Did they excape frum
somewheres?

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 13th 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Haiti??? Meowmie sez dat she didn't no dat doz greelbings liked Haiti.
Specially such bigbig greeblingz.

Booker

Old January 13th 10, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it seemz dat diz uzuli happinz annan dey goez allway akroz da earf allatime
anna dey takz twize, tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 13th 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

akorinta da bbc anna interfeewz da platez dey hidez unner iz almozt da same
az catiforina buttedd dey iz slower platez, tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 13th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Booker wrote:

Haiti??? Meowmie sez dat she didn't no dat doz greelbings liked Haiti.
Specially such bigbig greeblingz.

Yes It's been over 200 years since they attacked Haiti, some say 250. So
Nobody was prepared. It is not known how many have gone to the bridge. The
Red cross says 3,000,000 could be affected in some way. As if they didn't
have enough troubles.

--
Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)

Giant Kittens Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 January 9th 09 04:47 AM
I'm a giant bird!! Pat Cat anecdotes 15 January 7th 07 02:32 PM
The Giant Cat Hammock [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 January 30th 06 03:56 PM
help! Max caught a giant rabbit Brenda Cat anecdotes 3 February 4th 04 12:04 AM