Mizz Piglett in da Doggie Houze

Old May 23rd 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Mizz Piglett in da Doggie Houze

"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:18:26 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett blushes, Fangu Ranger itself sure riled up da Gramby if nuffin
elze.

Well, I figger it'z our 'sponsibility to help our hoomins stay healthy,
and purrviding cardio workout is a big part of dat.

Ranger

Ekzackly, Ranger. I haz taked da sponsabilatee uv makin shur dat owr Meowmie
duznt sit on da kowch or at da pooter fur too long. Resintly I haz had to
rezort to pushin fingz onto da flor to make her git up.

Sundance

Old May 23rd 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 23, 2:39*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:18:26 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett blushes, Fangu Ranger itself sure riled up da Gramby if nuffin
elze.

Well, I figger it'z our 'sponsibility to help our hoomins stay healthy,
and purrviding cardio workout is a big part of dat.

Ranger

Ekzackly, Ranger. I haz taked da sponsabilatee uv makin shur dat owr Meowmie
duznt sit on da kowch or at da pooter fur too long. Resintly I haz had to
rezort to pushin fingz onto da flor to make her git up.

I pusht a bigbig bag ob goodies onto da flor. I cood gnot get into da
bag beclaws mine teef an claws wernt stron nuff butted da Bear tor
rite into itted wunc it gotted ther.

An den da Bear an me an widdl Samanfa an dat freeloder Sunrise awl had
sum, aldo da Bear eated da moss beclaws hee eets so FASS. Hee eeted so
fass dat it wuz all gon befor I cood inbite MH over.

Missy

Hoomin note

Der will be GNO HUMIN GNOTES

--
Missy

Old May 23rd 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 22, 1:05*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna not dat I wanna be a taddle tale but I hazta ta tell
you bout Miz Piglett. *Yesterday da Gramby was talkink to Auntie Soft on da
fone fingie and her yelled, "Why is the frig door open" *den "Piglett what
are you doing?" *Unkle furry boutted gramby some small lobster tailz when
dem komed ofver. *Piglett had opened da door anna waz sittink in da fridge
eating one of dem dat was fawink out ta be kooked. *Fs power wented off
after dat and waz off til one firsy diz mornink. *I fink bast did dat so
Gramby kudent fine Piglett kauze her mited haff wrung her nek.

3 Gordon Kitties falling about waffing!!!
Gud fur yu Miz Piglett! Dis is how entrepreun.........entree-prawn-
eurz beehafe! Hope Gramby hasnut fownded yu yet!
Old May 24th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:39:24 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Ekzackly, Ranger. I haz taked da sponsabilatee uv makin shur dat owr Meowmie
duznt sit on da kowch or at da pooter fur too long. Resintly I haz had to
rezort to pushin fingz onto da flor to make her git up.

Sundance

Yoo iz such a gudgud caretaker kitty! Itz a bigbig 'sponsibility ti
haff dese hooman az pets, but yoo go da eggstra mile!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/23/2011 7:11:30 PM

Old May 24th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

datz ok, here in diz howze der iza kontainer wiffa fudz init so we kant hep
owrsefz, MH...

PS, missy duz ursef wantsa go getsa oyzeterz anna sit onna beeech?
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
[...]

O T iz in da DOGGIE houze Granby Cat community 7 December 10th 10 03:39 PM
Mizz rebekah? Stormmee Cat community 4 May 9th 08 11:30 AM
At Da Grambyz houze Granby Cat community 9 February 22nd 08 04:57 AM
Don Kom to ourown houze dis nite Granby Cat community 6 December 14th 07 02:16 AM
Mizz Lucy Stormmee Cat community 1 May 15th 07 07:22 PM