What iz diz

Old May 26th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default What iz diz

The cataphone goes off and O t answers. He grabs Piglett and they head for
home leaving the rest of the family at the party.

After about half an hour, O T sticks his head out of the bathroom door. Iz
it safe to come out now he asks no on in particular. Slowly he leaves the
room one paw at a time. Piglett follows with Gramby close behind. A few
minutes ago hail fell and it sounded like gunshots hitting the house. The
cats go over the house and it is discovered that two windows are cracked
from the hail. The power went off but came back on. We are now hearing
that Terre Haute got hit pretty hard. We will pray for all the out Kitties
and Doggies. O T returning to the party now that the worst is over. As they
get in the porter hey see Gamby pouring a BIG glass of wine.

Old May 26th 11, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:15:00 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

The cataphone goes off and O t answers. He grabs Piglett and they head for
home leaving the rest of the family at the party.

After about half an hour, O T sticks his head out of the bathroom door. Iz
it safe to come out now he asks no on in particular. Slowly he leaves the
room one paw at a time. Piglett follows with Gramby close behind. A few
minutes ago hail fell and it sounded like gunshots hitting the house. The
cats go over the house and it is discovered that two windows are cracked
from the hail. The power went off but came back on. We are now hearing
that Terre Haute got hit pretty hard. We will pray for all the out Kitties
and Doggies. O T returning to the party now that the worst is over. As they
get in the porter hey see Gamby pouring a BIG glass of wine.

Haff nip instedd!
Cinder who is wise

Old May 26th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 25, 10:15*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
The cataphone goes off and O t answers. *He grabs Piglett and they head for
home leaving the rest of the family at the party.

After about half an hour, O T sticks his head out of the bathroom door. *Iz
it safe to come out now he asks no on in particular. *Slowly he leaves the
room one paw at a time. *Piglett follows with Gramby close behind. *A few
minutes ago hail fell and it sounded like gunshots hitting the house. *The
cats go over the house and it is discovered that two windows are cracked
from the hail. *The power went off but came back on. *We are now hearing
that Terre Haute got hit pretty hard. *We will pray for all the out Kitties
and Doggies. *O T returning to the party now that the worst is over. As they
get in the porter hey see Gamby pouring a BIG glass of wine.

Ob korse, Wascal and Hether came along. And now they are back at the
party also. Wascal is heard to say to Hether, "da exterior is a MESS.
Wee gotta lot ob work to due." Hether nods wisely and catches an
oyster thrown by a friend. Gulps it down.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 26th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur all of yu. Dat soundz reeely skary.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old May 26th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:15:00 -0500, Gramby wrote:

The cataphone goes off and O t answers. He grabs Piglett and they head
for home leaving the rest of the family at the party.

I iz glad to report dat we getted lots of rain and thunderboomers, but no
hail. Since we gotz our garage all full of bokses bof da car an da pickup
truck get parked in da drifeway, so we is hopin dat we don't get big hail
any time soon.

Sammy
Old May 26th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-26 1:02 PM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:15:00 -0500, Gramby wrote:

The cataphone goes off and O t answers. He grabs Piglett and they head
for home leaving the rest of the family at the party.

I iz glad to report dat we getted lots of rain and thunderboomers, but no
hail. Since we gotz our garage all full of bokses bof da car an da pickup
truck get parked in da drifeway, so we is hopin dat we don't get big hail
any time soon.

Sammy

That iz rilly gudgud noos.

--
Sam
Old May 26th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh noze, dat iz horrubl...wee r awl purring n meowmie Kyla iz praying dat
yew wyl awl beh sayfe frun diz horruble weffer.
Wee luffs yew awl sew mutch. Wee wishushez dere wuz sumpfin wee cood dew fur
yew.
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex bak at d party
Pipps needs Ranger tew beh wiff herownself cuz hur iz skared fur hym.