Everyone, Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 11, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blockade Runner

Default Everyone, Thank you !!!!!!!!!

For the kind words about Rainy's passing . I have a giant hole in my
heart for Rainy & will never forget him .

Again, Thank everyone so very much for the purrs for Rainy,, for I loved
him like a child .

I am sure everyone who has animals & posts on here dearly loves them .

Again, i thank everyone from my heart who wished Rainy purrs on his
trip.

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Old May 28th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

You are welcome n we are so sorry you had to send Rainy to The Bridge.
Did you see the candles that were lit for his Journey?
I just looked and they are still there.
Love
Mosey for his sad home.

Old May 28th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Carol

On May 28, 8:07*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
For the kind words about Rainy's passing . I have a giant hole in my
heart for Rainy & will never forget him .

Again, Thank everyone so very much for the purrs for Rainy,, for I loved
him like a child .

I am sure everyone who has animals & posts on here dearly loves them .

Again, i thank everyone from my heart who wished Rainy purrs on his
trip.

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Some losses may stay with you forever, but they push you to be better,
to care more, love more, and do right by our fellow travelers on
Earth: animals, our pets; and this fills the heart. My experience
anyway. Best wishes to you. C.